Client not accepting delivery even after 12 hours of delivery.

salmaanbhai

Can I send this message to the client's inbox?

Hi [Client's Name], I hope you're satisfied with the work. If everything looks good, could you please accept the delivery and share your honest rating? Your feedback is valuable to me. Thank you!

Edited by salmaanbhai
Mistake.
  • Like 4

I wouldn't send any messages after delivering.

The client gets like 2 notifications once an order gets delivered. So there's no point in sending another message on top of that.

It's normal for some orders to get auto-completed after 3 days. It doesn't mean you did bad or anything, most of the time it means the client got what he paid for and moved on (which is totally acceptable).

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 3
  • Up 2

17 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

I wouldn't send any messages after delivering.

The client gets like 2 notifications once an order gets delivered. So there's no point in sending another message on top of that.

It's normal for some orders to get auto-completed after 3 days. It doesn't mean you did bad or anything, most of the time it means the client got what he paid for and moved on (which is totally acceptable).

Yes, I know that the order will auto complete after a certain period of time, but as a new seller I am a little desperate to get ratings and reviews.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, salmaanbhai said:

Yes, I know that the order will auto complete after a certain period of time, but as a new seller I am a little desperate to get ratings and reviews.

I get that.

But to be honest I'm not sure whether not getting a review sends a negative signal to the "algorithm (for lack of a better term)". I don't like to dig too much into that stuff and just focus on giving a good experience to the buyer.

I haven't experienced anything like that when I was a new seller. But that was a while ago, so there's that.

Anyway...

realistically, the only way an additional review would help your account is if someone were to trust you more when you have 6 reviews instead of 5. Which I think is highly unlikely.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

A completion of order on Fiverr is only when a client accepts the delivery and marks it as Delivered. If the buyer doesn't agree or disagree with your order within 3 days of (order due date) delivery, system will automatically mark that order as complete. It is called auto-completion But, the buyer can also ask for 5 more days to receive that order. Sellers can only send the delivery extension request, however even buyers are able to ask for a contactless deliver through their order or inbox messages.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, arafatcoco said:

You can not ask for feedback. It's violation. Wait and talk to him/her.

I already did that previous order, but didn’t get any violations or warning from Fiverr team. Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, helali009 said:

You can't ask for client rating its a violation of TOS

1 hour ago, arafatcoco said:

You can not ask for feedback. It's violation. Wait and talk to him/her.

Not true. You just can't ask for a positive rating.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

10 hours ago, designcore69 said:

The job will be automatically completed after 3 days.But you will not get reviews in that situation.

The client accepted the order but did not leave a review or rating, does he still have the opportunity to leave them?