How to change Fiverr Profile URL Customization

monimostakima

Question

13 answers to this question

You can't change your profile or gig URL!!

Also, your old reviews address you as a SHE but your name and profile pic is surely of a male. Are you using someone else's discarded profile as yours?? Or you had a fake profile picture before?? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Also, your old reviews address you as a SHE but your name and profile pic is surely of a male. Are you using someone else's discarded profile as yours?? Or you had a fake profile picture before?? 

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Or plastic surgery?

Or gender reassignment?

ppp.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, monimostakima said:

How To Change Fiverr profile URL?

Contact the Fiverr Customer Support team if it is possible; they will do it for you.

42 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Are you using someone else's discarded profile as yours?? Or you had a fake profile picture before?? 

I think he used his mother's national ID card to verify his account, if I'm right, and as far as I know, Fiverr allows to use parent information to verify account.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

Can you please share any reference or link to this information? I'm missing this. 

I said, as far as I know, that Fiverr allows to verify accounts using parent information because I might read it in a Fiverr forum or article and I can't remember it when I read it, so I'm not 100% sure about it. If you need to know about it, ask the Fiverr Customer Team.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, developerlikhon said:

I said, as far as I know, that Fiverr allows to verify accounts using parent information because I might read it in a Fiverr forum or article and I can't remember it when I read it, so I'm not 100% sure about it. If you need to know about it, ask the Fiverr Customer Team.

Its not mentioned anywhere on Fiverr's help page: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/13127850435345-Verify-your-identity 

Generally, for under-18 users - parental supervision and ID verification must be necessary. 

But have noticed many sellers here who use names and pictures of much older people (usually parents or a family member) because possibly their original/previous account might have been flagged/disabled!! 

• Like 1
  • Up 3
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, developerlikhon said:

I said, as far as I know, that Fiverr allows to verify accounts using parent information because I might read it in a Fiverr forum or article and I can't remember it when I read it, so I'm not 100% sure about it.

If you are not 100% sure, wouldn't it be better not to say anything about it on the forum?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4