Verification just doesn't end

matthewbaynham

Question

I've finally managed to get the verification process to start, previously my smartphone just wouldn't start the verification process.

However now I got my smartphone to start the verification process, it couldn't take photo of me or my passport, I had to upload existing photos that were stored on my smartphone.

Now that I have uploaded a picture of my passport and a picture of myself from my smartphone, my computer now goes to the page I've pasted below, and I've been waiting over 24 hours for this webpage to finish verifying me.

Any ideas?

image.png.32f6cde5df12b423d322f1c25e29fec4.png

3 answers to this question

Hi @matthewbaynham, before you try to verify your account again, you should know that it cannot be done with an uploaded gallery photo, you need to take a selfie on spot, otherwise your account won't get verified. If you're experiencing any additional issues, feel free to contact the CS team. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1

@ana_tomy but on my smartphone when I did the verification process your website didn't allow the camera to work it would only except images that had already been taken.

I've now installed your app on my smart phone will that enable the camera to be used for the verification process?

@ana_tomy You've explained that my verification won't work because I couldn't take the photo with my smartphone and I simply uploaded existing images.

So how do I stop the verification process and start again?

I'll also need to figure out, how do I get the smartphone to use the camera and not just limit me to existing photos...  But first I need to stop the existing verification processes because it just isn't coming to an end.