Can't publish any gigs.

eco_pc

Question

I've created my first gig. I filled in all the details, got to the end, verified my profile. When I press "publish gig" the button gets greyed out for a second and nothing happens.

I have no errors, warnings or notifications related to my gig or verifying my profile, everything appears to be fine. I even got a notification after verifying my profile saying I can now publish gigs. 

• Like 5

11 answers to this question

13 hours ago, mandyzines said:

Hello, Cristi! On another tab and in the main navigation menu, f you go to "My Business" then "gigs," what category is your gig in--active, pending approval, etc.?

active.png

image.png.11d360e620bd8e3c539ff9803d193958.png
Hey! It's in Drafts. After a day, the publish button is still not working. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, arafatcoco said:

Are you new seller? As a new seller 4 gigs only.

I am new, just made the account yesterday, yes. But it is my first gig, I don't have others. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eco_pc said:

Already tried Chrome, Mozilla, Opera. 😞

Any time I've reached out to customer support about a bug related to gigs they've needed a screen capture video of the problem in Chrome, specifically. That's after they gave the standard instructions of deleting history/cookies, logging out/in, rebooting, bla bla bla.

You can email support@fiverr.com. Let them know all that you've already tried and be prepared to have to repeat that because you probably won't get the same person replying to you over consecutive exchanges. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 1