Question

Hi @filipdevaere!!

Sorry for jumping into the conversation but in my case, I opened my account in July 2023, I have sold only 3 gigs. I have worked hard on the image of these gigs, with good explanation of the services and I have added keywords in my profile and in each gig. 

With each person who has contacted me I have responded promptly and have been polite and respectful. To date I have only made 3 sales over US$100, in fact it has been US$228, US$188 and US$108.

I currently have the account disabled due to a verification error but, even if it wasn't disabled, I don't think I would be able to make sales as I had hoped, honestly.

I don't know why I don't sell more. My services on Fiverr are cheaper than I would sell them in my home country and they are quality services. Honestly, I don't understand if it's a question of some algorithm either. 

Raquel

Hello @estudio_mosaico,

Your account is indeed not visible on Fiverr. So I or anyone else have no idea about the services you offered on Fiverr.

The way you communicate here and your selling prices makes me think that you are at a higher level than most $5/$10 (new) sellers here.

May I ask what services you offered on Fiverr?

• Like 1

Thank you for reply @filipdevaere!! Yes, my account was disabled a couple of days ago due to a verification error. I already opened a ticket and am waiting for a solution from the Fiverr team. All my active gigs are currently "denied".

My intention was to sell high-level tickets as the work I do takes me days and days, which obviously I think needs to be financially "compensated".

I send you a screenshot of the gigs although I can't go into each of them to send you an example of the description.

image.png.d8e44896561a7c595bce733d3eb89536.png

• Support 1

12 minutes ago, estudio_mosaico said:

My intention was to sell high-level tickets as the work I do takes me days and days, which obviously I think needs to be financially "compensated".

Indeed, but there is a lot of competition for this kind of service.
I also saw a lot of sellers from Asia with very low prices.

image.png.420797b3b6f902b8b84c2513bda694e3.png

Many of these sellers have plenty of time to design something. And if they only get $40 for it, that's already a nice amount for them.

If you really have the "skills", why don't you try (when your account is released) to apply for PRO seller? Keep in mind that less than 1% of all applications are approved. Only sellers with very good skills and who deliver quality are accepted. As a PRO seller, you will get more visibility in the search results.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Thank you @filipdevaere for the advice!!

and you're right!!  I'll follow your advice and apply for PRO seller though I don't know whether is very soon for my profile and I have real chances. However, I guess I have to try if that gives me more opportunities to have more incomes as being in Europe requires a high level of incomes.
I'll check and revise my gigs (when Fiverr releases them 🤦‍♀️)

24 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed, but there is a lot of competition for this kind of service.
I also saw a lot of sellers from Asia with very low prices.

Many of these sellers have plenty of time to design something. And if they only get $40 for it, that's already a nice amount for them.

If you really have the "skills", why don't you try (when your account is released) to apply for PRO seller? Keep in mind that less than 1% of all applications are approved. Only sellers with very good skills and who deliver quality are accepted. As a PRO seller, you will get more visibility in the search results.

10 minutes ago, estudio_mosaico said:

I guess I have to try if that gives me more opportunities

Buyers who really want quality and are willing to pay for it, like to choose PRO sellers.

You can see right away that the competition is much lower.
Instead of 11k+ services that were offered, there are now only 25.

image.png.d736ae73488b0047d8544dcbfd80ab73.png

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2