Early Rid of the warning!

muneeb402

Question

I received a warning from Fiverr that will expire at the end of October. Is there any way to remove the warning? Also, can we purchase Fiverr's Seller Plus subscription if there's a warning on the account, and will buying the Seller Plus help to remove the warning from the account early?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

You can only contact the support team if you think it is unfair, but I just saw your chat with the buyer and it is clear that you were talking about/suggesting a positive review.

Buying Seller Plus won't delete the warning, just make sure to politely ask for a review, and not specifically for a positive one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 2

18 hours ago, cyberhero said:

Hi @muneeb402 what type of warning did you received can you share fiverr warning email screenshot? 

I didn't get any mail but the notification on Fiver, it's about discussing ratings in the chatbox! so I was unaware of that and got the warning, obviously, I will not do that in the future. But it takes me too long to remove the warning and I will get stuck on the 0 level even if I can move to the level to in next few days !