Account Temporarily Restricted and Flagged After Password Reset Tries , Waiting for Response From CS

I am a Top rated Seller, Joined in 2015 .

So on 1st August when i  woke up i found 2-3 emails trying to reset my password , Hopefull they didn't have my email details.

I reset my password for fiverr as well as email just to be safe.

Also i was logged out of all my devices , Being concerned I immediately contacted CS and they told me that they " Temporarily Restricted" my account in order to 

save my data and earnings. 

I said okay it's for my own good , But then immediately my account was flagged from "Severe Violations" of FIverr TOS .

Now it's been 2 Days since  i got  a response from the CS and they asked for Antivirus Scans etc. and my case was transfered to the relevant team for further review.

The purpose of writing this post is after checking my support ticket a thousand times i saw there was "Activity in my Support ticket an hour ago.

It gave me a sigh of relied and i  thought i might get some answers. But there is nothing instead of my last message to CS .

I am also attaching the Support TIcket Update Screenshot.

If someone from the CS here can help me or let me know if this is a glitch or The CS have actually contacted me ?

It's been a really stressful time for me , alot of hardwork and Time was spent to build this account.

I have several buyers waiting for my answers and orders.... If someone can help i would really appreciate it .

😞

Thanks in advance  

Activity_Proof_.JPG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I feel sorry for your experience. Keep  communicate with Fiver CS. Respond with them professionally by providing detailed explanations for the flagged orders. Also highlight your organic growth and strong review history. Collect specific details on the violation and offer any additional evidence to support your case. Inform them that you are always respectful with fiverr.
Best of luck.
  • Like 2

Just now, helali009 said:
I feel sorry for your experience. Keep  communicate with Fiver CS. Respond with them professionally by providing detailed explanations for the flagged orders. Also highlight your organic growth and strong review history. Collect specific details on the violation and offer any additional evidence to support your case. Inform them that you are always respectful with fiverr.
Best of luck.

Thank you so much 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, urpromovids said:

Activity_Proof_.JPG

I'm experiencing a similar issue, but in my case, my account was simply logged out without any notification of a potential login attempt. Despite providing all necessary information, I'm still waiting for a resolution after two days. As a Seller Plus subscriber paying for priority customer support, I'm disappointed with the slow response time in this particular case.
A simple verification process should have taken only a couple of hours, not days. This delay is alarming for sellers like myself who work tirelessly to deliver quality results, build reputation, and trust with buyers. Prolonged unavailability can damage our reputation, erode buyer trust, and lead to order cancellations - which is already happening.
I hope the Customer Support team re-evaluates cases like mine and streamlines the resolution process to make it faster and more efficient.

• Like 1
  • Support 1

4 hours ago, attiya_social said:

I'm experiencing a similar issue, but in my case, my account was simply logged out without any notification of a potential login attempt. Despite providing all necessary information, I'm still waiting for a resolution after two days. As a Seller Plus subscriber paying for priority customer support, I'm disappointed with the slow response time in this particular case.
A simple verification process should have taken only a couple of hours, not days. This delay is alarming for sellers like myself who work tirelessly to deliver quality results, build reputation, and trust with buyers. Prolonged unavailability can damage our reputation, erode buyer trust, and lead to order cancellations - which is already happening.
I hope the Customer Support team re-evaluates cases like mine and streamlines the resolution process to make it faster and more efficient.

Same here 😞 Just i am not a seller plus member but working on the platform from a very long time . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Welcome to the club, it's probably gonna be a long wait (someone else here waited 18 days before they got their account back). Many people including me have been hit by these hackers.

Edited by necramedia
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, cyberhero said:

Hi, Its very bad too see soo many sellers are facing warnings & account flagged issue, i am also one of them & since 6 days waiting for real human Customer Support agent reply 😞

I Hope everyone gets their account back safely , This situation is very tense i can understand  😞

• Like 3

6 hours ago, necramedia said:

Welcome to the club, it's probably gonna be a long wait (someone else here waited 18 days before they got their account back). Many people including me have been hit by these hackers.

Is yours resolved yet? How long before they got back to you? I've been ghosted by the customer support for 3 days now for the same issue.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, coffee_chan said:

Is yours resolved yet? How long before they got back to you? I've been ghosted by the customer support for 3 days now for the same issue.

So far i have heard nothing customer support. 

• Like 1

"Hi, please don't worry! I went through a similar experience when my account was restricted and flagged due to a hack attempt on August 1st. I upgraded to Seller Plus Premium and had a Zoom meeting with my Success Manager, who was extremely helpful and explained everything clearly. I highly recommend arranging a meeting with a Success Manager to discuss your situation. They can resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wajidbashir1993 said:

"Hi, please don't worry! I went through a similar experience when my account was restricted and flagged due to a hack attempt on August 1st. I upgraded to Seller Plus Premium and had a Zoom meeting with my Success Manager, who was extremely helpful and explained everything clearly. I highly recommend arranging a meeting with a Success Manager to discuss your situation. They can resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.

The problem is, you cant get seller plus unless invited.

• Like 1