Seeking Advice: Referring Friends/Relatives and Sharing Other Sellers' Profiles with Clients

tabassum_pro

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to seek your advice on a matter related to client referrals and profile sharing.

Recently, one of my clients expressed interest in getting some work done that falls outside my area of expertise. I have a friend/relative who is proficient in that field and I was considering suggesting their profile to my client. However, I'm unsure if this is the right approach.

Is it appropriate for me to suggest my friend/relative's Fiverr profile to my client? Additionally, would it be acceptable to share the profile links of other sellers who might be able to help with the client's needs?

I want to ensure that I follow the best practices and maintain professionalism in all my interactions. Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

On 8/3/2024 at 8:23 AM, tabassum_pro said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to seek your advice on a matter related to client referrals and profile sharing.

Recently, one of my clients expressed interest in getting some work done that falls outside my area of expertise. I have a friend/relative who is proficient in that field and I was considering suggesting their profile to my client. However, I'm unsure if this is the right approach.

Is it appropriate for me to suggest my friend/relative's Fiverr profile to my client? Additionally, would it be acceptable to share the profile links of other sellers who might be able to help with the client's needs?

I want to ensure that I follow the best practices and maintain professionalism in all my interactions. Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

It's better to reach out Fiverr Support, so that you don't face any issues.