Ideas about hackers

I would like to share one of my personal views among the wise. In my 4 years of freelancing life, I have fallen victim to many hackers and lost many things. Today I'm going to explain a hacker's practice that can make anyone's eyes roll when they see their technique. It is very difficult to understand their strategy. I have uploaded two pictures below as proof that the explanation is correct. Hope everyone can understand this clearly . I got a message in the Fiverr message box Today, I opened the message and saw that an image was sent, and I tried to send the image under. I can't imagine this is a hacker plot .

In the image I can clearly see that the client has purchased one of my services and has already made the payment. Before scanning the QR code in the image I kept a few things in mind.
1/ I thought Fiverr brought some new rules. ((I was unable to find out the Fiverr policy because I had no internet in my country for six days while the Democratic issue was going on and I couldn't read their new rules.))
2/ I thought that payment can be done in this way if you purchase any service using Fiverr payment method.
3/ As the client is Fiverr Pro Buyer then there will be no problem. In addition, many things were eating Gurpak in the head.

Finally, I scanned the QR code and fully activated my dollar card. After 10 minutes I saw that $500 was deducted from my account. No dollar in my account.
I am personally very disappointed. I earned these dollars day and night one by one. Hackers have taken my max. Keeping all my stupidity to myself, I send an email to Fiverr support. Fiverr support team gave me a very nice description. I realized it wasn't a proper client, it was a hacker.
Now there is nothing left but despair. Expressed my personal opinion. I don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else.
## New people who are joining to sell Fiverr service I would request first of all check Fiverr's privacy policy and stay connected with the Fiverr forum. I hope you never do stupid things like me.

@@Bangladesh's anti-discrimination movement has gained momentum. We ask for your generosity and pray for you always.
Thank you all

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR mazaharul89.png

Apex_1722606413627.png

Edited by mazaharul89
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, mazaharul89 said:

Now there is nothing left but despair. Expressed my personal opinion. I don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else.

Why would Fiverr send you a link to get paid when you haven't performed any type of work? That's suspicion number 1.

2. Why would you trust an email and not go to Fiverr's platform to see if you have an order there?

3. Why didn't you check the email address sending you links or QR codes?

I only recommend working and trusting what you received directly from Fiverr. And if an user sends you a message trying to mimic Fiverr, ignore it. Go to support and let them know, they will tell you if it's a Fiverr employee or not. But around 99.9999% of the time it's not Fiverr. 

Stay safe, and also, go to your bank. Tell them you were hacked and you want to do a chargeback. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

Did you contact your bank to see if there's something they can do about it? Pretty sure card payments don't get processed right away.

Make sure that you block your card and get a new one since the one you have right now is compromised.