How i can get order and rank my gig on first page.

walli_ullah12

I will tell you the hard reality with the example below. I can only hope that you and sellers in the same situation understand this.

Your account is from December 2023 (8 months old).
You have three $5 gigs and you claim to have received 14 orders (6 reviews).

Suppose your buyers always choose to buy your cheapest package, then Fiverr has earned $14 in 8 months ((14 x $5 )- 20%). So I understand very well why Fiverr does not place your gigs on page 1 in the search results. Without sales, Fiverr will not give your gigs a nice ranking. If they give a PRO seller (whose gig price is at least $100) a place on page 1 in the search results, they immediately earn $20 with a single sale (gig price $100).

Fiverr focuses increasingly on sellers who generate profit (mainly PRO sellers). Years ago, those dirt-cheap gigs were good enough for Fiverr, but not anymore.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

13 minutes ago, walli_ullah12 said:

I have 6 (5*) reviews. click and impression are also green.
but the gig is not ranking. 

You will get ranked when you start selling. 

NO ORDERS = NO RANKING

I will explain it again (I have done this already on this topic).

You have three $5 gigs and you claim to have received 14 orders (6 reviews). This is an average of 1.75 orders per month. Fiverr will not place your gigs on page 1 in the search results. Without sales, Fiverr will not give your gigs a nice ranking.

Fiverr focuses increasingly on sellers who generate profit. Fiverr does not earn enough money from your dirt-cheap gigs and this is why they do not rank your gigs.

• Like 5

On 8/3/2024 at 6:29 AM, filipdevaere said:

You will get ranked when you start selling. 

NO ORDERS = NO RANKING

I will explain it again (I have done this already on this topic).

You have three $5 gigs and you claim to have received 14 orders (6 reviews). This is an average of 1.75 orders per month. Fiverr will not place your gigs on page 1 in the search results. Without sales, Fiverr will not give your gigs a nice ranking.

Fiverr focuses increasingly on sellers who generate profit. Fiverr does not earn enough money from your dirt-cheap gigs and this is why they do not rank your gigs.

I appreciate what you said. But how can I generate profit if I can't get any orders? As a new seller, if I increase my gig price, buyers won't knock me.

but I have seen a lot of gigs that have ranked on the first page with a few completing orders and reviews. How did they get rank?

could you please give me some idea for getting rank my gig?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, walli_ullah12 said:

I appreciate what you said. But how can I generate profit if I can't get any orders? As a new seller, if I increase my gig price, buyers won't knock me.
but I have seen a lot of gigs that have ranked on the first page with a few completing orders and reviews. How did they get rank?

13 minutes ago, walli_ullah12 said:

could you please give me some idea for getting rank my gig?

OK. Another example.

You have a gig “vector tracing” (zero reviews). Below you see the results when I search for “vector tracing”.
According to Fiver there are 6300+ services available. Fiverr can only show 20 pages with 48 gigs each. That is a maximum of 960 gigs, of which a maximum of 48 end up on the first page.

6300-960 = 5340 gigs that Fiverr does not consider it worthwhile to place in the search results.

If you look at the first page of the search results you will see that there are indeed quite a few $5 gigs among them. However, if you look closely, you will notice that these gigs have many more reviews than your $5 gig that has no reviews at all. There are some with 1K+ reviews.

What you have seen will be gigs that will never be on the first page for long. They can be “promoted gigs”, that end up in this position (but this is also temporary). Gigs from new sellers get a short temporary boost and can also end up on the first page.

Gigs that have been around for a long time and that do not sell have almost no chance of ending up on the first page from Fiverr.

image.png.247db7090a2bf68a7c976f5a86685c99.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The only thing you can do is start selling. Only then will Fiverr place you in the search results.

And of course, starting to sell is very difficult now because whatever you do (like fine-tuning your gigs) will have little effect.

• Like 3