Account Not Approved Issue

shafiecom_va

I was about to publish my first gig and all of a sudden I got a notification and email that my Fiverr account was not approved.

Big question Why?

I completed the information that need to be filled we making a seller account making it 100% profile completeness but I just don't get why it was not approved.

Fiver don't show the gig option 

fiver account.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shafiecom_va said:

Big question Why?

We ask also this question. Normally, you receive an email saying the reason why your seller profile is not approved.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

We ask also this question. Normally, you receive an email saying the reason why your seller profile is not approved.

Fiverr is increasingly rejecting sellers. There is an overabundance of sellers on Fiverr. Many of these sellers do not bring Fiverr any profit. And that is not even mentioning the mass of sellers who put misleading information on their Fiverr profiles (exaggerated language skills, studies that were never done or even finished, fictitious portfolios, fictitious "expert" skills, etc.). They can't even write a profile description without ChatGPT.

I have been feeling for a while that Fiverr is slowly but surely going through a "purge". The first purge was last year when they removed thousands of accounts from Bangladesh that were using fake reviews to get their accounts off the ground.
I think the 2nd purge is slowly starting with the rejection of unprofitable sellers (or sellers with services that are already in abundance) combined with the so-called "Location Inconsistencies".

• Like 1
  • Up 1