The withdrawal option was disabled. Please contact our customer support

Hi everyone,

I have been working on Fiverr as a freelancer for over a year with my dad. I have always withdrawn my funds without any issues. I recently changed banks for personal reasons and linked a new bank account on Fiverr, and everything went smoothly there too.

After 7 months, we decided it would be best to transfer the money directly to my dad's account. I followed the procedure and everything seemed fine. However, when I tried to withdraw the funds, I found myself with all withdrawal options blocked: I cannot withdraw, nor add a new payment method or remove the existing one.

I contacted customer support and after asking a few questions, I have been waiting for a response for 3 days. I opened 3 more tickets, but they are closed immediately (I guess because there is already one open).

I don't know what to do anymore. Has anyone had a similar experience or can give me some advice on how to resolve this situation?

Thanks in advance!

a.png

Hi there, this can be resolved by the Customer Support team only. Please note that opening new tickets on the same subject won't get the issue resolved faster, you'll only keep getting the same first auto-response. Instead, feel free to respond through an existing ticket, instead of creating new tickets. The team will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Support 1