cant publish my first gig despite doing all what s needed

sam_perspective

Question

Hi.. I am a newbie here and I hope someone would have time to answer my query. I still cannot publish my first gig despite the fact that i have been approved of my w9. when I returned back to work on the same it says that i need to verify my phone number which I did but after inputing my number it says that the number is already associated with gig.. I tried using another number until it says that i have reached the limit and come back after 24 hours.  What could be the problem with the number why it is not accepting and makes it not possible of publishing my gig.

I also have an old account using another gmail before but already forgot the details and so i created this new one... could this be one of the  reasons...

Thank you very much and hope to hear from the community soo.

sam_perspective

1 answer to this question

Just now, sam_perspective said:

I also have an old account using another gmail before but already forgot the details and so i created this new one... could this be one of the  reasons...

Indeed. Your seller account might not be approved that's why you are unable to create the gigs. 

Did you ask for a permission from Fiver Support to create another account? You have violated the rules so chances are that this account will get flagged sooner or later.

• Like 1