How can i get more orders?

Hello @malik_ans125 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thank you. 

• Like 6

• Lena locked this topic

Let's be serious for a moment.

I still believe that most sellers who get no or very few orders after months of trying will not get any despite everything they try.

If you offer services on Fiverr where thousands of the same services are already offered, then there is very little future for your Fiverr account.

• Like 2
  • Up 3

On 8/3/2024 at 9:45 AM, filipdevaere said:

I still believe that most sellers who get no or very few orders after months of trying will not get any despite everything they try.

I would also add that this is not only for new sellers. Even the seller’s old account, if he does not receive sales for 3-6-9 months, most likely will never appear at the top. He will just continue to sink.

• Like 1
  • Support 2

31 minutes ago, egirin said:

I would also add that this is not only for new sellers. Even the seller’s old account, if he does not receive sales for 3-6-9 months, most likely will never appear at the top. He will just continue to sink.

3 months is a little short, but yes, you are right. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

3 months is a little short, but yes, you are right. 

According to my observations, if a new Gig, during the first 3 months of its existence, does not catch sales and likes, then it will fail very quickly. Therefore, 3 months for internal algorithms also play a role.

• Like 1

Congrats! That's awesome! Here are a few tips:

• Promote your gig on social media.
  • Offer excellent customer service.
  • Deliver high-quality work on time.
  • Ask for feedback from your buyers.
  • Be patient, it takes time to build a successful Fiverr business.
  • Like 2