Introduce my self

Hello @wordpressnexus and welcome to Fiverr Forum! 

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. Since you’re just getting started, we recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course. We always advise our new members to read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you in the future. If you would like to ask the Community for suggestions on your Gigs, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Make sure to check out topics in the Tips for Sellers section. It features valuable advice from successful Fiverr freelancers on how they achieved their success. 

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

On 7/30/2024 at 8:16 PM, Lena said:

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. Since you’re just getting started, we recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course. We always advise our new members to read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you in the future. If you would like to ask the Community for suggestions on your Gigs, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Make sure to check out topics in the Tips for Sellers section. It features valuable advice from successful Fiverr freelancers on how they achieved their success. 

Good luck! 🍀 

Thanks for sharing and make easy for beginner

• Like 5

On 7/30/2024 at 10:16 PM, Lena said:

Good luck! 🍀 

Thanks for sharing it

• Like 5