Success score.. how often does your update? Flawed system.

Hello,

A month ago I was notified that my success score dipped below the level 2 threshold. I was told “don’t worry, you have a month to get your score back up as a grace period”. So I had a handful of orders, all 5 star, many of the customers left tips and told me they were very happy with my work, some even ticked every satisfaction box.

In that whole month grace period however, my success score for my gigs never updated once. Now today I have been demoted to level one and was told “don’t worry, you can earn your level 2 as early as tomorrow”. How is this possible, and what good is the “grace period” if the success score takes forever to update? How often does the success score update anyways? What are your experiences? Does the success score update daily for you? I started off at a 9, slowly being whittled down despite nothing but 5 stars, lots of tips and extremely happy customers. Talk about punishing hard work.. and Fiverr is seemingly doing nothing about it? The least they could do is revert to the old system until they work the kinks out of their beta system. 

Thank you for your time,
Cameron

• Like 8

My success score does not increase and fortunately does not decrease either.

I started at level 9 and can not get the score up to a 10
I see now and then an individual score of a gig go up and down, but this also happens very slowly.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

@vovkaslovesnyy has a post about how he raised his SSS. 

I know, it’s this one.

image.png.953e91e2d698d6cf83172575b4b56bcf.png

1.    I talk to them (always). I seldom thank them when they contact me. I only make an offer when they decide to buy from me.
2.    This cannot be avoided.
3.    I always thank them for the order. But I have no intention to write long and polite messages. This is not my style. 
4.    This is happening with most of my orders.
5.    I have a standard text that I use when I deliver. In the same text, I always ask them to provide a review. 
6.    When there is no feedback after delivery, then in most cases I will ask them if they still have time to provide honest feedback.

I am almost doing the same as @vovkaslovesnyy.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

has a post about how he raised his SSS. 

To be fair, I was only able to change red indicators to green and gray ones. Numbers remain the same. 

I have scores of 9-10 points for all my gigs, and I am trying to eliminate those red things as soon as they appear. 

There are other things, which are out of my control. 

For example, my delivery time changed from Strong Positive to Positive because I have a lot of long orders (mostly books), which take weeks to complete (I can't translate a book in a day for a $1,500 order). 

I have no idea how to fix it. Right now, I am trying to double my delivery time (e.g., 30 days for a task that takes 15 days) to see how it works. 

I used to work with deadlines, but it also seems to be an issue now. 

Edited by vovkaslovesnyy
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

To be fair, I was only able to change red indicators to green and gray ones. Numbers remain the same. 

I just saw that my best selling gig dropped again from 9 to 8. It took me a long time to get it from 8 to 9. And now it's back to 8.

A completely new gig without a score gets me to 10 after 3 or 4 orders. For that I have to get a 5-star review every time.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, csvoiceart said:

Hello,

A month ago I was notified that my success score dipped below the level 2 threshold. I was told “don’t worry, you have a month to get your score back up as a grace period”. So I had a handful of orders, all 5 star, many of the customers left tips and told me they were very happy with my work, some even ticked every satisfaction box.

In that whole month grace period however, my success score for my gigs never updated once. Now today I have been demoted to level one and was told “don’t worry, you can earn your level 2 as early as tomorrow”. How is this possible, and what good is the “grace period” if the success score takes forever to update? How often does the success score update anyways? What are your experiences? Does the success score update daily for you? I started off at a 9, slowly being whittled down despite nothing but 5 stars, lots of tips and extremely happy customers. Talk about punishing hard work.. and Fiverr is seemingly doing nothing about it? The least they could do is revert to the old system until they work the kinks out of their beta system. 

Thank you for your time,
Cameron

I am having the same issue, I'm stuck at 4 🥲

3 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

AI decided to change Negative with Nagative, but it's even better this way 😁

It performs some kind of balancing act that when we try to remove the negative impact on one parameter - it gets replaced with negative impact on another parameter.

Thus, ensuring that gig score remains stagnant. 🥲

Well I "spoke" with customer support, surely they must have an answer for how often the success score updates? Strong Negative. AI responded to me telling me about how wonderfully it calculates our success score. I am beginning to wonder if there are any humans left in CS or did they just axe all the staff?

35 minutes ago, csvoiceart said:

I am beginning to wonder if there are any humans left in CS

There are still people present.
I am a Seller Plus member. With every ticket I create, I always get help from a real person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

There are still people present.
I am a Seller Plus member. With every ticket I create, I always get help from a real person.

I've just cancelled Seller Plus after a year, no difference to support response times and interactions with or without it.

Cancelled Seller Plus after my SM told me well done on increasing the satisfaction score on a gig, only for it to drop 2 weeks later on its own.

7 hours ago, simonjonesmusic said:

I've just cancelled Seller Plus after a year, no difference to support response times and interactions with or without it.

Cancelled Seller Plus after my SM told me well done on increasing the satisfaction score on a gig, only for it to drop 2 weeks later on its own.

I can only tell you how it is with me.
I get support quickly (usually after 3-4 hours of waiting, sometimes after a maximum of 2 hours). The success managers offer little help, that is a fact.
I use Seller Plus for the customer support priority and the request-to-order function.

9 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I can only tell you how it is with me.
I get support quickly (usually after 3-4 hours of waiting, sometimes after a maximum of 2 hours). The success managers offer little help, that is a fact.
I use Seller Plus for the customer support priority and the request-to-order function.

That's about the same as myself, I was getting replies from support within a few hours with seller plus, but have continued to get replies within a few hours without it.

The request to order was an essential thing for me during 2023, sadly since Dec 2023 my impressions and enquires are 10% of what they were.

I think you're generally right about the success managers, but to be fair my SM did 'fix' one or two of my scores that support wouldn't. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2024 at 10:25 AM, priyank_mod said:

It performs some kind of balancing act that when we try to remove the negative impact on one parameter - it gets replaced with negative impact on another parameter.

Thus, ensuring that gig score remains stagnant. 🥲

I noticed this as well