Account Partially disabled.

My account was suspended before, wrongly, so i contacted customer support and after 4 long months i got it back. I took all the necessary precautions as they said, changed my email, told them details, edited gig and profile description and finally finally finally my account was back but i didnt know that in a few hours that nightmare would repeat. i was asking customer support of precautions to take and general questions about my gig status, and i got a reply that my services violate their community guidelines, although, it didnt as my only service was creating houses in a videogame. i tried to explain this to customer support, made multiple support requests but all were replied with the exact same automated message. whatever question i ask them is replied with the same automated message and although i can login in my account i cant do anything im assuming this is because its partially disabled. i want quick action on this as this is my only source of financial income and i struggle to survive without this. i understand that i might be wrong and IF i was offering such services please reply to me and tell what was the thing that violates the guidelines so i can work on it rather than those automated replies. thanks.

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, mohiddaman said:

My account was suspended before, wrongly, so i contacted customer support and after 4 long months i got it back. I took all the necessary precautions as they said, changed my email, told them details, edited gig and profile description and finally finally finally my account was back but i didnt know that in a few hours that nightmare would repeat. i was asking customer support of precautions to take and general questions about my gig status, and i got a reply that my services violate their community guidelines, although, it didnt as my only service was creating houses in a videogame. i tried to explain this to customer support, made multiple support requests but all were replied with the exact same automated message. whatever question i ask them is replied with the same automated message and although i can login in my account i cant do anything im assuming this is because its partially disabled. i want quick action on this as this is my only source of financial income and i struggle to survive without this. i understand that i might be wrong and IF i was offering such services please reply to me and tell what was the thing that violates the guidelines so i can work on it rather than those automated replies. thanks.

What happened? Is everything ok now?