Help Receiving Funds

merveleen

Question

I got my first order and was not able to connect to my client due to my bank balance. Because i am new, i am required to have 250 euros in my bank account, which is a huge amount with foreign exchange.

My question is, how to i overcome this objective in future to not disappoint my clients? 

Also how do clients contact us through the app? Is it calls or chats only?

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, merveleen said:

Because i am new, i am required to have 250 euros in my bank account

If someone messaged you in the Fiverr inbox giving a link for you to verify (eg. pretending to by Fiverr or Fiverr Support) then it's a scam. Don't enter any card info if anyone sends you a link in the inbox or asks you to scan a QR code with a message in the Fiverr inbox.

Edited by uk1000

2 minutes ago, merveleen said:

there was the QR code, but transaction could not proceed due to account balance not having 250 euros. 

Like I said, anyone sending QR codes to your Fiverr inbox and asking you to scan them are scammers. Don't enter card info.

See:

You could check with your bank just in case (in case the scammers have your card info). Report the message to Fiverr.

Edited by uk1000

Thank you for responding.

there was the QR code, but transaction could not proceed due to account balance not having 250 euros. 

Which is ridiculous since we are here to work. 

• Up 1

1 minute ago, merveleen said:

there was the QR code

Report and block this user as soon as possible. You where very lucky in this case. This is a scam, fakes trying to take your money. You will never have to put card details in, and you will never receive an order trough the inbox.

7 minutes ago, merveleen said:

Thank you for responding.

Which is ridiculous since we are here to work. 

As stated above - this is fake. There's no order. Fiverr won't ask for your card number to verify that you have enough money. 

What was happening is simple:

A scammer was trying to steal from your account. I'm not sure why they have these minimum amounts (I assume so they know what to try and take?)but it's all fake. 

I'd call your bank to be sure that they can't try to steal from you again. 

• Up 1