I don't get any messages any more, impressions tanked, too

domenikbrenner

Question

I am not sure why, as I didn't have any negative experience recently. Why is it that gigs go well for a while and you get more work than you can handle, and then you go into starvation mode? 

I haven't had an order for 2,5 weeks now. Impressions on my main gig went from about 750 a day (sometimes even more but on average I'd say) to now under 50. It was a slow decline btw, nothing uprupt, so I know this issue is not like last time when I was shadowbanned from one bad review.

When this happened in the past, I tried optimising my gig like small tweaks here and there, but that never did anything. It's the go to answer here, but I am not sure if it actually does anything for you. Maybe it even does the opposite effect? Did anyone ever actually see an increase again after being low?

Unfortunately, Fiverr is like this. Once you're off the radar, you're going to have a really hard time getting back into it! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

@domenikbrenner 

Since you don't have any negative labels on your profile, that's the most important thing, and you have a high success score. It could be that for some time these impressions didn't lead to many clicks and orders, and now your gig has moved in search results. Don't discourage yourself, your stats are great, maybe try with some more gig optimising, maybe your services got too many competition, or lower demand.

• Like 3

I've been through this and I can understand how frustrating this can be. One bad review is another thing but even revisions can sink your gigs to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. Recently, a buyer abused the revision button 8 TIMES, and later on realized that it was his mistake then left a good review + tip but it did me no good as my gigs are getting much impressions anymore (even the promoted one).

• Like 1

Low traction generstes even lower traction. That's a catch 22 isn't it.

I did get a few revisions, I also reset delivery dates a while. Was that my issue? Does that cause low impressions and being moved? How do I get back up then? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, milos_siena said:

@domenikbrenner 

Since you don't have any negative labels on your profile, that's the most important thing, and you have a high success score. It could be that for some time these impressions didn't lead to many clicks and orders, and now your gig has moved in search results. Don't discourage yourself, your stats are great, maybe try with some more gig optimising, maybe your services got too many competition, or lower demand.

What can I do about that then? How do I get more impressions again? Pure luck by waiting for more clients to randomly find me? Or is there anything I can actively do?

Edited by domenikbrenner
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, arafatcoco said:

Do research your competitor gigs then update your gigs.

What am I looking for? Pricewise I think I am in a good middlefield, and it was a selling point before. The issue is just exposure, not conversion.

• Like 1