Why am I unable accept orders from clients ?

2 minutes ago, vansh_verma2006 said:

I am a beginner freelancer and facing issues in accepting the payment from clients and thus I can't proceed further with the clients. I've tried many ways but nothing had worked , pls help if someone knows anything about it.

Because it's not an order. It's a scam. Do not even click that link.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

20 minutes ago, vansh_verma2006 said:

I am a beginner freelancer and facing issues in accepting the payment from clients and thus I can't proceed further with the clients. I've tried many ways but nothing had worked , pls help if someone knows anything about it.

Screenshot (34).png

Screenshot (35).png

Screenshot (36).png

You are LUCKY that you were not able to proceed!
Consider to read the stuff in below thread:
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/330548-handling-spam-messages/#comment-2065444

• Like 1
  • Up 2

Because these are scams!

Do not click on any link.

Do not scan any qr code.

Orders can only be placed in 2 ways : 

1. Buyer places an order through your gig (you will be notified via email & in-app notifications)

2. Seller (you) sends a custom offer (chat bottom) and the buyer accepts it. (You will be notified via email & in-app notifications).

Stay Safe!

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I'm very thankful to u all as u all have guided me so much because I'm a beginner.😊

Can anyone also tell me that

• How to Identify a real order and accept it ?
  • Is it necessary to have a credit or debit card to work on Fiverr ? Pls tell me in detail and step by step.....

Again Thank You All 💖

4 minutes ago, vansh_verma2006 said:
  • How to Identify a real order and accept it ?
  • Is it necessary to have a credit or debit card to work on Fiverr ? Pls tell me in detail and step by step.....

first real order will be automatically placed, or you can send a custom offer so that the buyer accepts firsthand, in this process please remember you don't have to follow a link or leave the Fiverr app or website.

and yes it's not necessary to have a credit card on Fiverr, but to withdraw funds, you must use PayPal or payoneer

• Like 1
  • Up 1

15 minutes ago, vansh_verma2006 said:

How to Identify a real order and accept it ?

Is it necessary to have a credit or debit card to work on Fiverr ? Pls tell me in detail and step by step.....

1. If a buyer places a direct order (without contacting you first) or you send a custom offer to them and they accept it. You have got yourself an order!
Click on "Dashboard" and this is how it should like:

Active Orders.PNG

• Up 1

4 minutes ago, akib0079 said:

first real order will be automatically placed, or you can send a custom offer so that the buyer accepts firsthand, in this process please remember you don't have to follow a link or leave the Fiverr app or website.

and yes it's not necessary to have a credit card on Fiverr, but to withdraw funds, you must use PayPal or payoneer

Thanks bro....  I'm asking for the card because I don't have any type of card (Debit or Credit) yet because I'm a teenager and the orders I've received yet All are aking for card information....

Can u show any screenshot of how a real order message looks like ( if u are comfortable ) ? If not then no problem....

23 minutes ago, vansh_verma2006 said:

Is it necessary to have a credit or debit card to work on Fiverr ? Pls tell me in detail and step by step.....

No, it is not necessary to have a credit or debit card to work on Fiverr as a seller. However, you do need a way to withdraw your earnings, and Fiverr provides several methods for this. 
To withdraw funds without a credit card, you can use these methods:

• PayPal
  • Fiverr Revenue Card
  • Direct Bank Transfer via Payoneer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, hollowm13 said:

No, it is not necessary to have a credit or debit card to work on Fiverr as a seller. However, you do need a way to withdraw your earnings, and Fiverr provides several methods for this. 
To withdraw funds without a credit card, you can use these methods:

• PayPal
  • Fiverr Revenue Card
  • Direct Bank Transfer via Payoneer

A very big Thank You Sir ...... for clearing my doubt 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vansh_verma2006 said:

Can u show any screenshot of how a real order message looks like ( if u are comfortable ) ? If not then no problem....

There is a proper image of dashboard with running orders here:

• Like 1
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, hollowm13 said:

1. If a buyer places a direct order (without contacting you first) or you send a custom offer to them and they accept it. You have got yourself an order!
Click on "Dashboard" and this is how it should like:

Active Orders.PNG

Sorry But I don't understood ..... Can u please elaborate coz I'm beginner in this field and not got any real order yet ?

4 minutes ago, vansh_verma2006 said:

Sorry But I don't understood ..... Can u please elaborate coz I'm beginner in this field and not got any real order yet ?

1. Log in to your Fiverr profile,
2. Click on "Dashboard". That's on the top left corner of your screen (PC),

If you have any active orders, they'll be visible on this page (Dashboard).

This is how it will look like:

Active Orders.PNG

Edited by hollowm13
Image Attachment
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, hollowm13 said:

1. Log in to your Fiverr profile,
2. Click on "Dashboard". That's on the top left corner of your screen (PC),

If you have any active orders, they'll be visible on this page (Dashboard).

This is how it will look like:

Active Orders.PNG

Okay Thank You Sir , can u pls tell me that do I receive any message in my inbox when I get a new order ?

Just now, vansh_verma2006 said:

Means , those all are fraud orders..... ?

They are not real orders. They try to scam you. 

You will receive a notification (not a message in your inbox) when you receive an order.

image.png.8ebf91b124a52acc9c67b7db26e671f4.png

• Like 1
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

They are not real orders. They try to scam you. 

You will receive a notification (not a message in your inbox) when you receive an order.

image.png.8ebf91b124a52acc9c67b7db26e671f4.png

Ohh Okay Sir And Thanks for giving me these important information .... I've learnt so much from u all