Received risk notification from Germany fiverr account what should i do?

lehning

I have been receiving bank account verification notices from Germany's fiverr account for the last three weeks and asking for verification on a private web address, please help, is this a fake account? As I am working here as a freelancer for last five years, my account is verified at level 2 but now these messages are coming, what should I do some expert help.

verification.png

• Like 6

Be aware, these are all scams.

Watch out for links, documents, unusual text styles or weird ways of typing, and mentions of "telegram" or things like "c * o n t-a-c-t on T~e~l~e~g~r~a~m"

Also, check the names, how long they've been active, and if they have previously ordered from other freelancers.

If you don't trust it, it's better to block them instead of engaging. Sadly, they are very active, even though Fiverr takes appropriate actions against them. Also, remember that Fiverr will never send anything to your inbox about account issues, warnings, or banning your account.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

All these are scams. 

I suggest never working together with "name12345" accounts (So a name with a few numbers after) Also block all "fiverr profile icon" messages, and chats with bold letters, weird spacings etc. 

If you have doubt, no worries, these accounts are here to scam, not to pay. As long as you don't click any links or do outside fiverr payments (which is one of the reasons it's not allowed) You could simply always answer just to be sure "hello client, could I have more information about your project?" (for your response rate ofcourse) but I think it's pretty easy to notice scams.

When not sure, Feel free to send them here so I can have a look at it for you, I am kind off trained to spot them since they show up so many times haha! good luck!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, thejamuhh said:

All these are scams. 

I suggest never working together with "name12345" accounts (So a name with a few numbers after) Also block all "fiverr profile icon" messages, and chats with bold letters, weird spacings etc. 

If you have doubt, no worries, these accounts are here to scam, not to pay. As long as you don't click any links or do outside fiverr payments (which is one of the reasons it's not allowed) You could simply always answer just to be sure "hello client, could I have more information about your project?" (for your response rate ofcourse) but I think it's pretty easy to notice scams.

When not sure, Feel free to send them here so I can have a look at it for you, I am kind off trained to spot them since they show up so many times haha! good luck!

Thanks

• Like 3

13 hours ago, pure_creatives said:

If you open the link they will ask for payment. it's not fiverr, they're scamer. just report them to fiverr team. I also got this message. Stay away and keep safe.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 080833.png

Thanks for support

• Like 4

On 7/25/2024 at 1:07 PM, lehning said:

I have been receiving bank account verification notices from Germany's fiverr account for the last three weeks and asking for verification on a private web address, please help, is this a fake account? As I am working here as a freelancer for last five years, my account is verified at level 2 but now these messages are coming, what should I do some expert help.

verification.png

Scammer for sure 🙂

• Like 4