Not getting order

x2epro

Question

"I created my first gig on Fiverr in April 2024 and received an order within a week, but now it has been 3 months since I completed the order, and I haven't received any new orders. The impressions are also low, only around 10 or fewer, sometimes more. My account and all my gigs are not deranked. When I search for the keyword that I used in my gig title, it appears on the 2nd page. I have tried everything—changing the title, tags, description, and thumbnail—but nothing makes a difference. What is the solution?"

• Like 13
  • Sad 5

15 answers to this question

image.png.78f02c4456eea5fb0b3f355afc7c73f6.png

You might need to fix this. There are so many power words in this to the point the sentence itself doesn't make any sense. If we remove "I will" you're title starts and ends with the same word. 

Eg: I will design a professional 3D business logo / I will design a creative 3D logo for your business 

I think you can see what I mean.

Also, it's worth pointing out that the following things are huge red flags to a potential buyer:

1. Unlimited revisions
2. Quality product
3. 24/7 availability
4. Lifetime support & money-back guarantee

Additionally, in your description, it says the buyer is gonna receive an initial concept within 24 hours. And at the same time, your gig package is set to deliver the whole thing within 24 hours. 

In my opinion, a logo design within 24 hours sounds sketchy anyway.

Hope that helps. 

Good luck!

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 13
  • Up 4
  • Support 1

17 minutes ago, x2epro said:

"I created my first gig on Fiverr in April 2024 and received an order within a week, but now it has been 3 months since I completed the order, and I haven't received any new orders. The impressions are also low, only around 10 or fewer, sometimes more. My account and all my gigs are not deranked. When I search for the keyword that I used in my gig title, it appears on the 2nd page. I have tried everything—changing the title, tags, description, and thumbnail—but nothing makes a difference. What is the solution?"

Do yo speak French?
image.png.21ba26c178280a8992172aa33d79b1da.png

• Like 7
  • Confused 3

I'm on the same boat!

I think there is a lot of competition and there's full companies pretending being one sole user.

Also, if you invest money in the platform you'll get more ROI. But impossible if you don't do it... Makes sense from a company POV: at some point you will feel so frustrated that will pay anything to earn money. Even though this goes against the spirit that inspired the first users that made popular this platform and similar other ones.

• Like 12

Fiverr is not an easy and quick money-making platform.

What I would advise is to dig deep into it. Use the statistics, edit your gigs, find educational videos on YouTube, and really learn about the algorithm, keywords, and reading the metrics. You will have to invest many hours before receiving solid clients.

I could write a book about this, but you should really try to educate yourself on it much more.

• Like 13

On 7/23/2024 at 11:28 PM, x2epro said:

Hello bro, how is your progress right now?

• Like 2

Hi @x2epro

I understand your frustration. I’ve been on the platform for a short time and haven’t made any sales yet. This can certainly be disheartening, but as they say around here, the key is patience and, above all, learning.

I’m watching numerous tutorials to optimize my gigs and also drawing inspiration from top sellers. I know that’s not enough; I believe having some sales and buyer reviews will increase the visibility of your gigs. But until then, it’s a challenging path due to the high competition.

Keep your spirits up, and I hope we can both celebrate our first sales soon.

On 7/23/2024 at 10:28 AM, x2epro said:

if you have done all of these steps then should stay online as soon as you can.

• Like 4
  • Up 2