Account Verification asked to have 200 euros in my account

chiuna_m

Question

Hello Fiverr Support Team,

I received a message from you to verify my account. However, when I follow the steps in the attached screenshots, it requires me to have 200 euros in my account. This has prevented me from receiving orders from customers who want to purchase my services. Is this correct? 

Screen Shot 2024-07-22 at 1.56.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-07-22 at 1.55.26 PM.png

2 answers to this question

Hello @chiuna_m 

1 minute ago, chiuna_m said:

Is this correct? 

No, it is not correct. it appears to be a scam. We are aware of the issue and are actively working to resolve it. Please report this user to our Customer Support immediately. Send an email to support@fiverr.com with all the screenshots you have.

We strongly recommend not opening suspicious links, QR codes, or files from senders you have not contacted directly. Please be aware that Fiverr will never contact you via inbox to request payments, passwords, or private information.

We appreciate your understanding.

• Like 1

I also got this message two days ago. They sent me an image with a QR Code with instructions. After scanning the QR Code they were redirected to a website similar to Fiverr. After putting VISA Debit card, they ask you to pay $150 to verify your payment method.  Message arrived from " Notification", and "Verification" but their username was separated from their names. They had sent me messages multiple times from multiple accounts. I was shocked at what happened. But I started researching what I should do I got community message and realized that it was a scam. They target only fresh Fiverr sellers If you get this kind of message ignore it and report it to the Fiverr support team.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR pure_creatives.png