Urgent Help Needed: Fiverr Account Suspended Due to Suspected Malware Attack and Getting no support from Fiverr

Hi, everyone

My account, @KumarxGaurav, and email, [email removed], got compromised, and some hackers did some suspicious activity, which resulted in getting my account banned for no reason.

Yesterday, I got message notifications from Fiverr. Someone hacked my account and was sending random messages to other freelancers, due to which my account has been unexpectedly banned. I don't have any ideas what's going on. I reported this issue to fiverr CS, but got an email saying-

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your disabled account. Your account was disabled due to violations of our Terms of Service and Community Standards.

We understand this may be disappointing, but we are committed to protecting our marketplace.

Thank you for your understanding

What is my fault in this, im new on this platform and recently started getting some clients and this happened, Please help me in reinstating my account.

I very sad, i just started freelancing and this happened to me and I am getting no support from fiverr, just a bot sending me an automated email, I am not a scammer

• Up 1