Where should I promote my gig?

chryste

I need your help!

I've had some bad luck with a few orders on Fiverr recently, which unfortunately affected my rating and I have no orders... Now my offers are buried somewhere at the bottom, and I was on the first page of search results.

I’m wondering where I can find clients since I don’t have accounts on other platforms where I could advertise myself. Do you have any advice?

Should I maybe delete my account and create a new one? (I meet all the requirements for a top seller 😓 )

To bounce back, I've reduced my prices to the minimum, but nothing changed. is it good idea?

Thank you in advance for any help! 💪🌟

• Like 2

1. Create a new gig and hope that it will get initial push from Fiverr. A few orders from a new gig help you climb back to level 1 - so that you can start using 'promoted gigs' feature. 

2. Do not delete this and create new account - you will get flagged/banned for multiple accounts. 

PS What is your success score?

• Like 1

1. Ok! I'll try with a new gig. Should I stop the existing ones?

2. Unfortunately, my Success score is 4. I had received several positive reviews, and everything was going well until I met a difficult client who rated me 2/5. It was quite disappointing for me because I knew that I couldn't afford to get a bad review, and I even did additional projects... It was the first time I had such a poor collaboration. Since then, I haven't received any new orders.

1 hour ago, chryste said:

1. Ok! I'll try with a new gig. Should I stop the existing ones?

No, retain your existing gigs. They have a lot of positive reviews attached to them. Your skillset is good and sellable - so you just need to add more avenues i.e. gigs. 

1 hour ago, chryste said:

2. Unfortunately, my Success score is 4.

Most probably, you received a few bad private reviews and that's why success score is down to 4. And it would take a lot of orders to move this score. So far, I have seen a lot of sellers talking on the forum about being stuck at 4 and unable to get business or move ahead. 

So new gigs might provide some momentum to the account and at the same point of time, delivering good orders regularly on old gigs might help you improve their scores too. Its going to be a long haul - may be 6 to 12 months or more, before you start seeing significant/tangible improvement in overall traffic to old gigs. 

• Like 2