Gig Advice

Hello, I've recently made a fiverr gig and I put a lot of work in to making it as professional as possible. Got 1 sale wich very I'm happy about but I feel like there can be improvement in my gig. Can anyone with a bit of experience on the platform give me some advice or tips? Thank you.

Link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/siberiamusic/professionaly-mix-and-master-your-rap-vocals-in-24h

• Like 1

1 hour ago, siberiamusic said:

Also I've got 96 impressions and 2 clicks in total. Is that good for a beginning gig or is the ratio too low?

That's great, and not at all too low.

Here are my thoughts:

Take a look at what we see from the top guns when we search up "mix and master rap vocals"

image.png.ef9cca01c15c15ece7b0e6a3de043d20.png

This is yours:

image.png.624687390e94cda1a040d0e15a27331e.png

I would suggest creating an eye-catching image and placing it at the end of your video for a split second. And then once the video gets uploaded and approved by the Fiverr bot, you can go ahead and edit the thumbnail and place it where the image is (hope that makes sense).

Additionally, I would like to hear less of "before" and more of "after" since that's what's important to sell your gig. In any case take a look at what the best selling guys are doing and try to incorporate those techniques to your own gigs (don't copy them directly of course).

Good luck!

• Like 1

Guest deng112

你做得很好,你已经超越了很多人,下一个主要的事情是你的客户的口碑

Guest deng112

You've done a great job, you've outdone a lot of people, the next main thing is word of mouth from your customers

12 hours ago, creative_howl said:

That's great, and not at all too low.

Here are my thoughts:

Take a look at what we see from the top guns when we search up "mix and master rap vocals"

image.png.ef9cca01c15c15ece7b0e6a3de043d20.png

This is yours:

image.png.624687390e94cda1a040d0e15a27331e.png

I would suggest creating an eye-catching image and placing it at the end of your video for a split second. And then once the video gets uploaded and approved by the Fiverr bot, you can go ahead and edit the thumbnail and place it where the image is (hope that makes sense).

Additionally, I would like to hear less of "before" and more of "after" since that's what's important to sell your gig. In any case take a look at what the best selling guys are doing and try to incorporate those techniques to your own gigs (don't copy them directly of course).

Good luck!

Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it. Just like you said, I've changed my thumbnail to the last frame of the gig video and shortened it so there is more of an "after" than "before". Hopefully I'll see some results now 🙂

• Like 1