Scam - Suppor Center?

humik58

Question

I'm pretty new to fiverr and i just wanted to make sure,  the website and app is a little confusing but i've received this message:
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 humik58
🟢𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 "make you 3d models" 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐫.
🟢𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝: 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐚

🟢𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 (𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞)

🔥𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦.

️𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫. 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

I know this is an obvious-looking scam but i wanted to check out if anyone else has had this sort of issue recently?
Thanks!

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hello @humik58 

I had to edit your post as it goes against our Guidelines.

Yes, it appears to be a scam. We are aware of the issue and are actively working to resolve it. Please report this user to our Customer Support immediately. Send an email to support@fiverr.com with all the screenshots you have.

We strongly recommend not opening suspicious links, QR codes, or files from senders you have not contacted directly. Please be aware that Fiverr will never contact you via inbox to request payments, passwords, or private information.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you.
I've already reported the conversations to fiverr, i'll send the email but i don't think it's gonna do much difference.

Edit: didn't notice at first but there's another scam so this seems to be quite common, 3 messages from different accounts in the span of 2-3 days.

Edited by humik58
  • Like 2