Why WRITING & TRANSLATIONS - > BOOK & EBOOK WRITING subcategory is disabled (not selectable) while I create a new GIG?

garrett2010

Question

Hello to everyone,

I was attempting to create a new GIG regarding "BOOK & EBOOK WRITING" subcategory (ghostwriting would be the more nested subcategory). I think to have all the skills to do that service with quality, I have published books and added them as my portfolio on fiverr, also I'm a game designer with some 5 stars success stories on fiverr, that is a subcategory in some way "near" to book and ebook writing. 

But why, among alll the subcategories in WRITING & TRANSLATIONS, I find subcategory "BOOK & EBOOK WRITING" not selectable (is the only one not selectable, just that one I'm interested for)?

There is something to accomplish?

Please help me.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, garrett2010 said:

You could check this page: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/10174705352081-Vetted-only-categories-for-sellers

Currently, only eligible sellers can offer services in the following areas:

Data > Data Science

Writing & Translation > Book & eBook Writing

Business > Legal Consulting

And there's a link below that where you can apply.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, garrett2010 said:

Hello to everyone,

I was attempting to create a new GIG regarding "BOOK & EBOOK WRITING" subcategory (ghostwriting would be the more nested subcategory). I think to have all the skills to do that service with quality, I have published books and added them as my portfolio on fiverr, also I'm a game designer with some 5 stars success stories on fiverr, that is a subcategory in some way "near" to book and ebook writing. 

But why, among alll the subcategories in WRITING & TRANSLATIONS, I find subcategory "BOOK & EBOOK WRITING" not selectable (is the only one not selectable, just that one I'm interested for)?

Please help me.

May be your browser showing some cache issues

Try to contact Fiverr support team, they will happy to help you

• Like 1
  • Up 1

15 minutes ago, atulcodex said:

May be your browser showing some cache issues

Try to contact Fiverr support team, they will happy to help you

Thank you, its not a cache issue since I also tried with another browser, and also cleaned the cache on Chrome that is the browser I currently use for fiverr. It seems that the subcategory "Book & Ebook Writing" being not available anymore (but then fiverr programmers should remove the automatic suggestion for it, and the inclusion on the list!), but gig creators who created their gig with this subcategory continue with it. It woulld be useful some info by a fiverr member, specially suggestion on what is the best subcategory to choose now for ghostwriters. thank you.