Not getting order for 3 Months!😟

tabassum_pro

Question

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I need assistance with my Fiverr account because I haven't received any orders in the last 3 months. Five clients reached out to me, but none were serious buyers; they were just having fun. Typically, sellers achieve Level One in the first 2-3 months, but despite having positive ratings (3 with 5 stars), I'm struggling. As a new seller, I've had 1200 impressions and 3-4 clicks per week. Please guide me on how I can improve.

• Sad 1

2 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, tabassum_pro said:

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I need assistance with my Fiverr account because I haven't received any orders in the last 3 months. Five clients reached out to me, but none were serious buyers; they were just having fun. Typically, sellers achieve Level One in the first 2-3 months, but despite having positive ratings (3 with 5 stars), I'm struggling. As a new seller, I've had 1200 impressions and 3-4 clicks per week. Please guide me on how I can improve.

Relax it happens in Freelancing

• Like 1

Hello tabassum,

First of all you need to improve your thumbnail. If you are getting impression but no one is clicking your gig it means your thumbnail is poor. and

Second thing as a new seller we are allowed to make only 4 gigs after fiverr policy update of march 2024 and you have 6 active gigs on your profile. You should remove two of them.

Thank you.

Sazz

• Like 1