CANCELLING COMPLETE ORDER

perismilgo

Question

Yesterday I woke up to fiverr cancelling my completed order. The order was long completed and the funds were on my wallet ready to withdraw but they decided to cancel the order and deduct the money without prior notice or even reaching out with a reason for the cancellation. How does this happen? I raised the ticket but are not responding to it

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

Hi @perismilgo, the CS team will get back to you shortly. This can happen when a buyer is not satisfied with the delivery and they contact the team to cancel it from their end when there's a reason for it. Did the buyer contact you about this and report any issues? 

• Like 2

@ana_tomy

I have a question.
Doesn't what you mention go against the ToS?

• Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. You may rate your experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
Edited by leonormiserol
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, leonormiserol said:

@ana_tomy

I have a question.
Doesn't what you mention go against the ToS?

Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. You may rate your experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.

The team can cancel the order only after reviewing the issue, and in this case, there was a reason for it. Completed orders can be canceled when in violation of ToS and/or Community Standards.

• Like 3
  • Up 1