GIG Rank

diptasinha

I'm very disappointed about keyword research and also gig title !

Please anyone can describe proper keyword research broadly and if possible also gig title research ?

since 5 or 6 days i had too poor number of impression on my gig ! i'm depressed !

Screenshot 2024-06-29 023959.png

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, diptasinha said:

can i edit my gig anytime, like today i published my gig and after sometimes can i edit my gig?

You can edit your gigs anytime.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, diptasinha said:

can i use same image in another gig

While you can it's not recommended. It's a waste of resource opportunity. Think: you could be showing another sample of your work to attract a potential Buyer. More samples of your work is almost always better.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

While you can it's not recommended. It's a waste of resource opportunity. Think: you could be showing another sample of your work to attract a potential Buyer. More samples of your work is almost always better.

Exactly. Thanks.

I had created my fiverr account on 2018. But i don't use this since 5 years.

In 2022 or 23 i started using fiverr but i was not so active. Nowadays i'm so active in Fiverr..but still no orders :classic_sad: 2 months ago, in a gig, i got 400+ impression in a gig, after that day, this gig impression going down to 25, 30. That's why, i deleted that gig.:classic_sad:

In present days, my impression is highest impression in a day is 30 or around this number:classic_sad:

Now what is the problem with my account? is that reason of my old account and no orders, or my GIG  deletion? please Help !!

• Like 2

Hey brother, you are coming at 12 and I thought a lot of people are coming at 30-40 all day. It doesn't matter. They are going. They give links. Don't enter many links. Your account will be protected. Don't reply to their sms. You will see something good. Inshallah

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mohasin6sh7 said:

Hey brother, you are coming at 12 and I thought a lot of people are coming at 30-40 all day. It doesn't matter. They are going. They give links. Don't enter many links. Your account will be protected. Don't reply to their sms. You will see something good. Inshallah

I don't reply to them. thank you.