Unable to get first order anyone give me solution get first order

ubaidullah452

Question

15 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

I would suggest correcting your introduction text. It has wording/grammar errors.

Pictures are ok. Are you satisfied with the number of impressions/clicks

Very helping suggestion. Please suggest me: Once an AU buyer was knocking me from the beginning, he wanted me to know my contacts, the hourly rate (confusing) which was going to my personal one time he placed an order but left the order incomplete and he didn't complete yet, it has been almost two months now what should I do after sending him a message no reply I have not received and till now I have not received any order what should I do now.

I've been doing regular marketing but lately I've noticed that my impressions are starting to decrease even though my clicks are increasing little by little.  what can i do now, Please suggest me.

Edited by nionkhan2020
sentence correction
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

To get your first order on Fiverr, make sure your gig is clear and well-priced. Add a video, respond fast to messages, and share your gig on social media. Also, send personalized offers to buyer requests and complete jobs.

make sure you are most time active in fiverr.

Thank you

• Like 4

Then you change something and optimize your gig Title and DescriptionUpdate Your TagsHigh-Quality Images and VideosPromote Your GigOffer Competitive Pricing.

If you properly optimize all off this you should definitely improvement in your gig's impressions and clicks over time.

Good luck Bro!

• Like 2

On 7/16/2024 at 4:12 PM, milos_siena said:

@nionkhan2020
Your order is in status - waiting for requirements. You have no restrictions at the moment. Since the order is still active I would advise you to contact support@fiverr.com and explain everything.

Thank you for your kind reply 

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I'm Chien from Vietnamese. I have joined fiverr from 2021 and I have finished 50 orders. Then I stopped because I was busy. Now I comback fiverr from 01/08/2024. I still can't get first order although I have updated and customize my gigs. This is my gigs https://www.fiverr.com/chuoichien1102/develop-an-ios-app-using-swift-objective-c

Someone can give me suggestion ? thank all.

Edited by chuoichien1102
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2024 at 9:12 PM, chuoichien1102 said:

Hi everyone, I'm Chien from Vietnamese. I have joined fiverr from 2021 and I have finished 50 orders. Then I stopped because I was busy. Now I comback fiverr from 01/08/2024. I still can't get first order although I have updated and customize my gigs. This is my gigs https://www.fiverr.com/chuoichien1102/develop-an-ios-app-using-swift-objective-c

Someone can give me suggestion ? thank all.

I see you've picked very competitive keywords, and some of them don't even exist on Fiverr. Please conduct keyword research and, for now, avoid choosing highly competitive keywords because there are already major players dominating those. Instead, select low to medium competitive keywords to achieve better results.

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 1.28.48 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 1.28.09 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 1.27.15 AM.png

• Like 1