Is there any limit for NOT getting orders on any gig to avoid BLOCKING?

Hi @ramiz_saaein , I see you already had 157 orders. Your account is safe and won't be blocked simply because you didn't have orders for a month, two months, or even a year.

The only reason your account might be blocked is if you violated the terms of service. As long as you comply with the terms, you're safe.

Good luck

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

I am just suspended due to violation of Fiverr TOS, So, My Question is 

1. Can i create another seller account on Same ID (Identification Number) but with different Gmail account and start selling?

Suggestions will be appreciated.

797.JPG

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, ramiz_saaein said:

1. Can i create another seller account on Same ID (Identification Number) but with different Gmail account and start selling?

You can't create a new account AT ALL...   Once you're banned, that's it i'm afraid!

• Like 6
  • Up 3
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, ramiz_saaein said:

But I hear by one of our community friend that we can create another seller account too by installing new window on our system or changing the computer etc.. what you can expect about it?

You were banned due to a policy violation -- and now you want to start another account by violating a policy again (by misleading the system). No wonder you are permanently banned.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

22 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

And what community is this?

Another seller today posted the same thing on another topic but deleted it later!! 🤦‍♂️

6 hours ago, priyank_mod said:
  6 hours ago, nomandipto said:

No you have to just create a new fiverr account from another gmail and another device

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ramiz_saaein said:

But I hear by one of our community friend that we can create another seller account too by installing new window on our system or changing the computer etc.. what you can expect about it?

You can expect to get caught and for that account to get banned, too, as well as any and all new accounts you create.

• Like 6