Unjust Warning from Fiverr Despite Clear Evidence

mr_diynot

Question

Hello everyone,

I recently received a warning from Fiverr, but I have proof that the warning is baseless. I reached out to Fiverr customer support with my evidence, but they responded with:

"Please be advised that this was reviewed manually, and the decision is final."

As proof of my claim, a seller approached me and said they were busy and asked if I could do work for them.

I’m sharing this here because I believe this warning is unjustified and I am hoping for some advice or similar experiences from the community. How can I escalate this further or get a fair review of my case?

• Like 4

16 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

I recently received a warning from Fiverr, but I have proof that the warning is baseless. I reached out to Fiverr customer support with my evidence, but they responded with:

As proof of my claim, a seller approached me and said they were busy and asked if I could do work for them.

I’m sharing this here because I believe this warning is unjustified and I am hoping for some advice or similar experiences from the community. How can I escalate this further or get a fair review of my case?

• Like 2

Hi @mr_diynot, please read our Forum Rules before posting again. Providing screenshots showing your chat with another user is against the rules, I've edited your post now, however, any further violation will lead to restrictions and a blocked Forum account. As for your Fiverr account, you have two active warnings, and multiple tickets created on the same subject. The team will close and merge them into one, so please respond through that one only, instead of creating new tickets. Good luck 🍀

• Like 4

but I have proof that the warning is baseless. I reached out to Fiverr customer support with my evidence, but they responded with:

• Like 2

So the buyer said the code he gave isn't giving the right results with Qty, and gave some Python code?

and later you said "in pdf wana add". What was that bit about?

Did Fiverr tell you what the violation was for or did you ask them (as you haven't told us what it was)?

What was the warning that they gave you?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

So the buyer said the code he gave isn't giving the right results with Qty, and gave some Python code?

and later you said "in pdf wana add". What was that bit about?

Did Fiverr tell you what the violation was for or did you ask them (as you haven't told us what it was)?

What was the warning that they gave you?

image.png.90e8ea8a8301139afe3625eee0345d1d.pngThis

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, mr_diynot said:

They said Its falsy order for boosting review.

You could ask them for evidence for what they claim you did (ie. what make them think that)?

Also if you didn't have an order after that messaging it probably wasn't related to that.

Fiverr has an automated system that checks for suspicious purchases (they had a youtube video about that process, that I assume they're using on the live system now or something similar), maybe it's that that thought it detected something, though that and other algorithms will have false positives and will only guess that an order was a suspicious/invalid one.

Other people have been flagged with the same message I think when it was just their buyer entering too similar reviews (eg. when they run out things to say in the reviews). You've had multiple reviews by the same buyer (though so have other people and that doesn't mean it's a suspicious purchase) but maybe certain types of reviews by the same buyers will falsely get seller's flagged. You could try to get the exact reason (ie. which order are they talking about, what false review?).  You could say you haven't done something that. Also sellers shouldn't get the blame for things their buyers do.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You could ask them for evidence for what they claim you did (ie. what make them think that)?

Also if you didn't have an order after that messaging it probably wasn't related to that.

Fiverr has an automated system that checks for suspicious purchases (they had a youtube video about that process, that I assume they're using on the live system now or something similar), maybe it's that that thought it detected something, though that and other algorithms will have false positives and will only guess that an order was a suspicious/invalid one.

Other people have been flagged with the same message I think when it was just their buyer entering too similar reviews (eg. when they run out things to say in the reviews). You've had multiple reviews by the same buyer (though so have other people and that doesn't mean it's a suspicious purchase) but maybe certain types of reviews by the same buyers will falsely get seller's flagged. You could try to get the exact reason (ie. which order are they talking about, what false review?).  You could say you haven't done something that. Also sellers shouldn't get the blame for things their buyers do.

Yes i understand all things I try to clear the all things but they said its our final decision. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, starpixel2911 said:

sometimes this this type of baseless things are happening in fiverr for recent years. Even the customer support can't answer properly. and somtimes they deny the problem.

But i have proofs the order is not for review or not fake its a genuine

7 minutes ago, starpixel2911 said:

sometimes this this type of baseless things are happening in fiverr for recent years. Even the customer support can't answer properly. and somtimes they deny the problem.

order and they said image.png.b7f35285e5d1286da21da29a81a1bf74.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mr_diynot said:

Yes i understand all things I try to clear the all things but they said its our final decision. 

You could ask staff here on the forum if they're not helping or giving any proof to you that you did something wrong (and it's unfair on sellers if they're not giving proof or if they're blaming sellers for things their buyer did or giving people warnings because of false positives because their algorithm isn't' totally accurate).

So maybe tag one of the staff on the forum and ask if they can help.

You could check your other recent reviews and see if any are too similar. There's a recent one that's praising a lot. You could check that/the order process behind that.

It might also be when you are too quick to leave a delivery or don't give a delivery file (eg. did you deliver a very small file within too short a time like 5 mins)?).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2