Find Solutions Fast [Your "Question" Might Be Answered Already]

creative_howl

Question

Are you new here?
Are you here just to post something? I'm afraid this is not for you. Please read this instead.
Are you here to ask for help to solve a problem? This is exactly for you!

You can do this instead of starting a new thread.

Most people here are sellers, so there's a great chance that someone already posted about the problem you're facing right now and found a solution.

Answers to old questions are more reliable anyway because they have been seen and commented on by so many people. It might even help identify any additional setbacks that come along the way after solving the initial problem.

So yeah...

Let's take a common question I've seen on the forum as an example: "How can I rank my gig".

image.png.fbbe6bc32df850328eb686cf07c6b8c1.png

The question "How can I rank my gig?" could've been worded in so many different ways by people as you can see here:

Untitleddesign.png.7ea4c3d555cfe07d0ea5daaaadc8c2ab.png

Since the topic I'm searching for is about ranking my gig. I can search for either (rank gig or rank my gig).

THE TRICK: Add "Quotation Marks" to whatever it is that you're searching for ("rank my gig" in this case).

Here you can see that "rank my gig" has a lower number of results (which is what you want) compared to just typing rank my gig on the search bar.

image.png.09ef1382ff133671600f1d4b340fbab0.png

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

image.png.b3b91b5719dececc81824ac7bb6b760f.png

But there's more...

You can refine your search more to include "topic titles only" so that only topics containing the phrase "rank my gig" within the title will be displayed. 

You can do this by clicking on "More Search Options"

image.png.2e47220605e0188cfed19369c62c4e2c.png

I'm gonna select "content titles only" and click "search content".

And that's it!

image.png.c50ca054bef245158156b319fcfb2e1a.png

Here you can see all threads containing the phrase "rank my" gig in their topic title. This means these are threads posted by people having the same problem as you. So there's a good chance that a valid answer to this question already exists.

image.png.63a072c02ccd1b82d0a0d97bac668092.png

Here I was able to find this thread posted pretty recently with a good amount of comments where the example question "How to rank my gig" has been discussed in length. 

Likewise, you can keep looking for previous threads this way and find the answer you're looking for pretty quickly.

IMPORTANT: Please go through this comment by imagination7413 to learn additional information that's helpful for you to get the best out of "search": click here

Reliability Statement (For those who might try to stay awake 24/7 to get an order just because some guy on the internet said so):
Take all answers, solutions, and whatever-s with a grain of salt and do your own research / testing withthe information you gather from here before coming to a conclusion unless it's coming straight from a Fiverr staff member.

Edited by creative_howl
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Are you new here?
Are you here just to post something? I'm afraid this is not for you. Please read this instead.

You can do this instead of starting a new thread.

Most people here are sellers, so there's a great chance that someone already posted about the problem you're facing right now and found a solution.

Answers to old questions are more reliable anyway because they have been seen and commented on by so many people. It might even help identify any additional setbacks that come along the way after solving the initial problem.

So yeah...

Let's take a common question I've seen on the forum as an example: "How can I rank my gig".

image.png.fbbe6bc32df850328eb686cf07c6b8c1.png

The question "How can I rank my gig?" could've been worded in so many different ways by people as you can see here:

Untitleddesign.png.7ea4c3d555cfe07d0ea5daaaadc8c2ab.png

Since the topic I'm searching for is about ranking my gig. I can search for either (rank gig or rank my gig).

THE TRICK: Add "Quotation Marks" to whatever it is that you're searching for ("rank my gig" in this case).

Here you can see that "rank my gig" has a lower number of results (which is what you want) compared to just typing rank my gig on the search bar.

image.png.09ef1382ff133671600f1d4b340fbab0.png

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

image.png.b3b91b5719dececc81824ac7bb6b760f.png

But there's more...

You can refine your search more to include "topic titles only" so that only topics containing the phrase "rank my gig" within the title will be displayed. 

You can do this by clicking on "More Search Options"

image.png.2e47220605e0188cfed19369c62c4e2c.png

I'm gonna select "content titles only" and click "search content".

And that's it!

image.png.c50ca054bef245158156b319fcfb2e1a.png

Here you can see all threads containing the phrase "rank my" gig in their topic title. This means these are threads posted by people having the same problem as you. So there's a good chance that a valid answer to this question already exists.

image.png.63a072c02ccd1b82d0a0d97bac668092.png

Here I was able to find this thread posted pretty recently with a good amount of comments where the example question "How to rank my gig" has been discussed in length. 

Likewise, you can keep looking for previous threads this way and find the answer you're looking for pretty quickly.

IMPORTANT: Please go through this comment by imagination7413 to learn additional information that's helpful for you to get the best out of "search": click here

Reliability Statement (For those who might try to stay awake 24/7 to get an order just because some guy on the internet said so):
Take all answers, solutions, and whatever-s with a grain of salt and do your own research / testing withthe information you gather from here before coming to a conclusion unless it's coming straight from a Fiverr staff member.

Wow, man
You are great

Thank you very much for this Effort 😇😍

• Like 2

6 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Are you new here?

Are we expecting them to read an entire post longer than 10 words and then even make effort to SEARCH and FIND the answers!! 😕

Instead of starting a topic and writing 'all EXPART sellers will reply to me'... 😭

<apologies for my pessimism> 🙈

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Are we expecting them to read an entire post longer than 10 words and then even make effort to SEARCH and FIND the answers!! 😕

Instead of starting a topic and writing 'all EXPART sellers will reply to me'... 😭

<apologies for my pessimism> 🙈

Haha probably not.

But you know what.. I actually thought about that before I wrote this.

I don't even make an effort to respond to threads like that (I don't think many would either). But at least we can point them here where they can find what they're looking for on their own.

And the ones who'd actually want to learn will get something out of this, so they can come up with meaningful questions later where we can have interesting conversations.

Also, it's raining out today and I'm bored 😑

• Like 3