Someone scammed me!

sanyi_diriba

Question

Hello Everyone,

So yesterday night i  got a message from a random person named  ''michaelwilli856'' He said he wants to offer me a job and i agreed and he said  ''' Okay, Kindly drop your mail ''' & i knew something was off about him he joined July 2024 and we are in July 2024. But then I replied... Saying No, 

Then even though  he is online he didn't replied me for a hours. and I got notification that i can no longer contact him. From fiverr which is in the picture!

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

Ok right. Fiverr already selects its spam message. It does not affect your response rate.

You may receive more spam messages in the future. By targeting the image you can remove spam messages,

image.png.81a2d2d7ab0f22bfa25ada77b2117060.png

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,

So yesterday night i  got a message from a random person named  ''michaelwilli856'' He said he wants to offer me a job and i agreed and he said  ''' Okay, Kindly drop your mail ''' & i knew something was off about him he joined July 2024 and we are in July 2024. But then I replied... Saying No, 

Then even though  he is online he didn't replied me for a hours. and I got notification that i can no longer contact him. From fiverr which is in the picture!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sanyi_diriba said:

It would be a scam if you paid them or if there was a financial exchange and he left with your money. Seems that's not the case so, no scam here.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It would be a scam if you paid them or if there was a financial exchange and he left with your money. Seems that's not the case so, no scam here.

Yea sorry about that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @sanyi_diriba, this user has been removed from the platform already, it seems that someone reported them in the meantime. For future reference, just report the user, never provide any private info and move on to true buyers. Good luck 🍀

Okay i will thanks 

• Like 2