Fiverr FRUAD Customer asking to verify account

nsnaveen

Question

Hi All
I got this below request from  @forbess2287
could you anyone help me how to report this? when I click the link in the message it is asking me to enter my card detail to verify.

forbess2287
12 Jul 2024, 4:00

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 IDnsnaveen 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟓 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐑𝐋 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞!

F
forbess2287
12 Jul 2024, 4:00
Translate to English

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

I got a similar message telling me that my account is being disabled unless I verify my bank account. And I entered all my information like an idiot and thankfully didn't write the OTP. It's a scam, they were taking all my money. 

• Like 1

Hello,

Please be aware of these kinds of spam messages. Fiverr will never send you messages in Fiverr's inbox for ID verification or any order-related updates. Fiverr will simply send you a notification if it is required at any point. These are just scammers, so be cautious when handling such messages.

Fiverr's Report feature is really good, so simply report the message to protect yourself and others on this platform. Although Fiverr itself suspends these kinds of accounts, sometimes it’s good to report them to get it sorted in a timely manner. Stay safe.