What are your tips for me?

ahmeddrizk

Hello my friends I joined Fiverr again and I work as a graphic designer. I got my first client from outside the Fiverr platform and completed the service successfully, but I want advice from distinguished sellers to obtain new orders from within the platform. What are your tips for me?

• Like 3

What do you mean by this? What have you chosen as a client outside of the platform?

Remember, you cannot maintain external communication with the client except in some very specific cases according to fiverr terms... KEEP THAT IN MIND BECAUSE IT CAN CONSTITUTE A RECORDING FLAT and you may be sanctioned with the preventive closure of your account.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ahmeddrizk said:

Hello my friends I joined Fiverr again and I work as a graphic designer. I got my first client from outside the Fiverr platform and completed the service successfully, but I want advice from distinguished sellers to obtain new orders from within the platform. What are your tips for me?

Please consider to search Fiverr Forums and go through the stuff in "Resources" tab:
https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/

Edited by navid_zafar
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, panorama3d960 said:

What do you mean by this? What have you chosen as a client outside of the platform?

Remember, you cannot maintain external communication with the client except in some very specific cases according to fiverr terms... KEEP THAT IN MIND BECAUSE IT CAN CONSTITUTE A RECORDING FLAT and you may be sanctioned with the preventive closure of your account.

He contacted the client from the x platform and wanted a specific design, then I contacted him to purchase my service on Fiverr to work within the platform

• Like 2