My first project was a success.

On 7/11/2024 at 9:55 PM, awoyemivictor01 said:

I am so excited to land my first project on Fiverr and most importantly, it was a success. Congratulations to me and looking forward for more success on this platform 😍 Thank you everyone that has helped me so far. 

Congratulations on your remarkable success! Wishing you continued achievements and a future filled with prosperity and fulfillment.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It's so disheartening Fiverr flagged my account on completing my first project. I've been told I was falsifying rating system which I personally do not understand. I've reach out to them but they aren't providing any particular reasons as to why my account was flagged.

This was just my first order with the client in which she promised to book a new order with me soon. The client reached out to me directly via one of my YouTube videos and I persuaded her to sign up and book an order with me on Fiverr. 

Falsifying review is something new to me which I do not understand.

Please, I need help! Thanks everyone.

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 12.24.21 PM.png

Edited by awoyemivictor01
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Congratulations. My first order was a failure (cancelled) but immediately after my second order was a success. It was back then when there was a metric to keep track of your completed versus cancelled orders. I was stuck on "New Seller" for a while. If your first order was a success, I don't see why you won't have a breeze through the rankings.