My withdrawal is "in Process" for almost 5 full days

florenciafarkas

Question

Hi community!

I've been withdrawing my balances to the same payout method (Payoneer) for around 4 years and never had a delay bigger than 2 hours in the transfer. However, the last withdrawal I've made on July 6th is still in process and when I raised my concern to Support (a good couple of times) I only got canned responses on how to do a payout, which was not near a response to the question I was asking.

Is this happening to someone else? If it does, was it resolved? and did you or Support had to perform any actions to resolve it?

Thanks!

Small Update [7/11 - 10:40am CST]: I made another withdrawal a couple of minutes ago to see if it got stuck too or maybe pushed the previous one from July 6th. Strangely, it was already completed successfully, so the process took a couple of minutes, while the one from July 6th is still "in process", so the issue remains! Is there a team or maybe person this can be escalated to?

Edited by florenciafarkas

5 answers to this question

17 hours ago, florenciafarkas said:

Hi, it's in process in Fiverr's side, I'll try again tho (I tried the first day and they told me that if it's pending from Fiverr's side they can't really see anything).

Then contact Fiverr Support again regarding it. But avoid creating multiple tickets for it. 

@ana_tomy or @milos_siena Please check her case if possible. Thank you.

• Like 3

Surprised the forums aren't flooded with more similar complaints. Made a withdrawal on the 2nd and I'm yet to receive it. Withdrawal I made on the 8th went through instantly tho. The recent system maintenance at Payoneer is most likely the culprit, but I've been advised to contact Fiverr to ensure the withdrawal was ever successful in the first place.

• Up 1