Experienced sellers on Fiverr, I need your help. My account (2 years of hard work) is under review and at the risk of being banned

xoraiz

Question

My Fiverr account is under review because I told a buyer from Israel, that I won't carry forward with him due to my support with Palestine. My exact message was: "Due to the ongoing conflict in Palestine with Israel I have to decline to work with you, #freepalestine"

And this is what is displayed next to it.

Your message was blocked by our Trust and Safety team due to a Terms of Service violation.

I'm also serving a warning for asking a customer for changing their review, so what do you guys think will be the conclusion of my account? And should I contact support, and how should I approach them to help me get out of this situation. Any help would be much appreciated!!

• Sad 2

4 answers to this question

Hi @xoraiz, sadly the account is under review for the next 60 days and until the team makes a decision, the 'Restricted' status will stay. There's no way of knowing if the account will get blocked or not, feel free to contact the Customer Support team, however, they'll tell you the same thing. At this point, the only thing you can do is wait and finish any ongoing orders. Good luck 🍀

1 hour ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @xoraiz, sadly the account is under review for the next 60 days and until the team makes a decision, the 'Restricted' status will stay. There's no way of knowing if the account will get blocked or not, feel free to contact the Customer Support team, however, they'll tell you the same thing. At this point, the only thing you can do is wait and finish any ongoing orders. Good luck 🍀

Do they block your account in any case if you have violated their TOS or do they assess whether the violation is severe enough for a permanent ban?

5 minutes ago, xoraiz said:

Do they block your account in any case if you have violated their TOS or do they assess whether the violation is severe enough for a permanent ban?

The team will let you know if the account will be disabled after 60 days or if there's still a chance to get it back, so feel free to contact them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

The team will let you know if the account will be disabled after 60 days or if there's still a chance to get it back, so feel free to contact them.

Thank you so much for your help!

• Like 1