Passionate professional animation onboard

Hello everyone,

I'm Sajid Ali , a seasoned video editor and animator with over a decade of experience in the industry. Throughout my career, I've collaborated with leading news channels and private production houses, honing my expertise in crafting visually compelling content. My specialties include logo animations, promotional videos, YouTube channel intros and outros, as well as product videos designed for advertisements.

I bring a deep understanding of marketing and color theory to every project, ensuring that the videos I create not only captivate but also effectively communicate the intended message. I'm passionate about leveraging my skills to help brands elevate their visual presence and engage their target audience more effectively.

I'm excited to be part of this community and look forward to sharing insights, learning from all of you, and exploring potential collaborations.

Best regards,
Sajid Ali

• Like 6

8 hours ago, sajidvfx said:

I'm excited to be part of this community and look forward to sharing insights, learning from all of you, and exploring potential collaborations.

Your gig video is very jarring - it kinda hurts the eyes and ears. 

It should be something pleasant and yet enticing for the buyers. 

On your gig page, Fiverr also recommends this TRS in the same category. Check his video for reference: https://www.fiverr.com/s/YRe4ZBQ 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Welcome, Sajid! Your extensive experience in video editing and animation sounds impressive. It's great to have someone with your expertise in the community. Looking forward to learning from your insights and potentially collaborating. Best of luck on Fiverr!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Your gig video is very jarring - it kinda hurts the eyes and ears. 

It should be something pleasant and yet enticing for the buyers. 

On your gig page, Fiverr also recommends this TRS in the same category. Check his video for reference: https://www.fiverr.com/s/YRe4ZBQ 

Thank you for suggestion i will make new one 

• Like 2