Hi, I'm new here

Sorry if I sound rude or cold, I'm new here, very much a beginner, and have already gotten numerous scam messages. It's driving me crazy, because I need to work. But my name is Paola and I've already posted my first gig. I'm looking forward to working here!

• Like 3

Hey Paola, ugh, scam messages are the WORST! Especially when you're just starting out and excited to land clients. Don't let them discourage you though, focus on making your gig description amazing and you'll definitely attract real, awesome people who need your skills. In the meantime, if you see anything fishy, report it right away! And hey, if you ever need any help navigating Fiverr or just want to chat, feel free to reach out anytime. Welcome to the Fiverr fam!

• Like 2

They are! I've reported so many of them already, it's so frustrating and so obvious! Thank you so very much for the support, glad this place is so friendly. I've already done my best on my gig so I sounded as professional as I could. I wonder if I should change anything; I'm starting rather small because of disabilities.

• Like 2