Gig not found in search despite of showing "active" status

pavoldaskofilms

Hi Fiverr community!

I have a problem with my gig not appearing in search despite of showing "active" status.
It always did show up in the past when using keywords such as "videographer" or "videographer in London", which is basically name of the gig. It's not about the position in the search, my gig won't show up among other videographers at all when I tried to search it using the mentioned keywords - and it always did before. This issue happened before and guys from Fiverr were able to help me by refreshing the gig, now when contacting them several times, no-one was able to help me 😞

Is there anything that can be done with it?

Link to the gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s/dDN503g

Many thanks!
Pavol

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, pavoldaskofilms said:

Hi Fiverr community!

I have a problem with my gig not appearing in search despite of showing "active" status.
It always did show up in the past when using keywords such as "videographer" or "videographer in London", which is basically name of the gig. It's not about the position in the search, my gig won't show up among other videographers at all when I tried to search it using the mentioned keywords - and it always did before. This issue happened before and guys from Fiverr were able to help me by refreshing the gig, now when contacting them several times, no-one was able to help me 😞

Is there anything that can be done with it?

Link to the gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s/dDN503g

Many thanks!
Pavol

Dear fellow, very same is happening with me also.

I also got confused why is this happening. However, there is no tremendous difference in my ranking even after joining seller plus program. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

Be patience! Sometimes it happens with me too.
May be it's Fiverr's algorithm, they keep reserve sellers impression in different time slot, so that other sellers can get chance too or you need more marketing.

Hi!

It's been like this since early May. It doesn't look getting any better. 

• Like 1