Customer support don't reply

imranali781

Question

Hello community, 

I am here since 2021 and i came abroad before 4 days and yesterday my account was flagged as " Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies  As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system." i read old posts about this and seems no one has fixed. and now my gigs aren't in search results. 

What i need to know is if i create a new gig will it too disappear from search results? and is there anyway i image.png.da8e114481e1156fd8793ada0f686a7e.pngcan recover this?? please share your experience. 

• Like 2

9 answers to this question

I have opened a ticket before 2 days now and no one had replied. the worst scenario is they flag account for no reason and then don't reply for the ticket opened. i am here since 2021 and now i feel very bad about fiverr and it's customer support behavior. it's not like before and not seller friendly. even they don't develop that, i don't know why. very disappointed.

Ticket #11836006

• Like 2

6 hours ago, milos_siena said:

It is flagged for location inconsistencies - phone country differs from profile location.

Hello, could you please elaborate? I have the same problem and I'm going crazy over here! I opened a ticket #11847302 but I only get automated answers.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, estiakshimul said:

It is flagged for location inconsistencies - the phone country differs from the profile location.

This is not true unfortunately, my phone number is verified and is the same one from the start. It has my country's prefix. My IP address and my physical address are from the same country that the phone number is from too. So could you please help a bit? What can I do to have my account back? I only get automated answers and "final decisions" and this is really frustrating and scary.

Edited by pcdcovers
  • Like 2
  • Up 1