Anybody known about this notification?

smediaartpro_2

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, web_healers said:

This is an email from the Fiverr Verification System. To comply with Fiverr terms and conditions, you must verify your identity. All sellers may receive this email as part of the Fiverr automated verification process. I have also received and verified my self.

So provide legal proof of identity along with a selfie. The verification process is quick and should only take a few minutes.

Thank you.

Why are you misguiding OP?  Please stop 🙏 You are putting everyone in trouble. Avoid it. :classic_wacko:

1 hour ago, smediaartpro_2 said:

Anybody known about this notification?

Please report that message/buyer immediately as it's a SCAM. Do not scan anything. Also, do not share your personal or bank details to anyone on Fiverr else you will be in trouble.

• Like 1
  • Up 5

1 hour ago, web_healers said:

This is an email from the Fiverr Verification System. To comply with Fiverr terms and conditions, you must verify your identity. All sellers may receive this email as part of the Fiverr automated verification process. I have also received and verified my self.

So provide legal proof of identity along with a selfie. The verification process is quick and should only take a few minutes.

Thank you.

My God, why would you write this 💩? Oh, wait... I know! Because it will help you get ODERS plzzzz!!!!!!!!  

• Haha 3
  • Up 1

27 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why are you misguiding OP?  Please stop 🙏 You are putting everyone in trouble. Avoid it. :classic_wacko:

1 minute ago, vibronx said:

My God, why would you write this 💩? Oh, wait... I know! Because it will help you get ODERS plzzzz!!!!!!!!  

What if scammers have arrived on the forum to counteract the precautionary advice?? 🧐🙄

This account is just one hour old. 

brain.gif

• Haha 3
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, web_healers said:

Thank you.

I have reported this post and asked to remove it before somebody believes it.

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

What if scammers have arrived on the forum to counteract the precautionary advice?? 🧐🙄

It's very, very possible.

I mean, the poster might have misunderstood the OP's post... Except for this:

5 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

This account is just one hour old. 

Does anyone get a real verification notification just an hour after creating their account?

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

I mean, the poster might have misunderstood the OP's post...

I had checked poster's profile. His seller profile had 50+ reviews but his forum account was just one hour old and this was his first post.

So its possible that seller's account was hacked and impersonator came here also to make a deceiving post. 

Few people have reported receiving scam texts from existing sellers!! 😕

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Few people have reported receiving scam texts from existing sellers!! 😕

Well, I received the typical scam message with a malware file attached to it from a buyer just 6 days ago.

Yes, I know, it's hard to believe. But that's how things are evolving on Fiverr.

So now we not only have to be careful with seller accounts but buyer accounts as well. 😑

• Sad 6