Fiverr account temporarily disabled

shaheer2333

Question

Posted (edited)

Fiverr account temporarily disabled bcuz of id verification but after few mins i completed my verification and got email ( Your information was successfully verified ) but my account is still disabled

i contacted them but still no response

Edited by shaheer2333
  • Like 3

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, shaheer2333 said:

Fiverr account temporarily disabled bcuz of id verification but after few mins i completed my verification and got email ( Your information was successfully verified ) but my account is still disabled

i contacted them but still no response

Hi there,

Normally, Fiverr takes some time to respond. Some days ago, I created a support ticket. And they respond after 3 days and solve the issue. I can suggest you to wait for their response. They will definitely solve your issues.

Regards,

rkb_hasn.

• Like 2

my support request is mentioned SOLVED but it didnt do any nor they contacted me, the request just went to solved , i asked them in 2 fiverr tickets both of them are seen SOLVED but they didnt contact or unrestricted my account, what is this kind of behavoir?

asd.PNG

asdaa.PNG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shaheer2333 said:

my support request is mentioned SOLVED but it didnt do any nor they contacted me, the request just went to solved , i asked them in 2 fiverr tickets both of them are seen SOLVED but they didnt contact or unrestricted my account, what is this kind of behavoir?

Most probably, it's the AI Bot that is instructed to mark all tickets closed related to 'disabled account due to ID verification', as the decision of Customer Support is final in these cases and they do not reinstate the account, no matter how hard you try.

Try changing your words and message in a way that the AI bot does not pick up those keywords, such as 'disabled' or 'ID verification.' You can write something like:

"I validated my documents successfully, but I am not able to work on my account even after the process was shown as successful. I would be grateful if you could please take a look at my issue and assist me with this."

Also, the way you're writing tickets is very unprofessional and I am sure Fiverr does not want unprofessional sellers on its platform (since the market is overcrowded). Based on the way you're writing your tickets, you may never be able to start selling on Fiverr. Be professional, increase the length of your message, start with "Dear Customer Support" and end with "Best regards".

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Most probably, it's the AI Bot that is instructed to mark all tickets closed related to 'disabled account due to ID verification', as the decision of Customer Support is final in these cases and they do not reinstate the account, no matter how hard you try.

Try changing your words and message in a way that the AI bot does not pick up those keywords, such as 'disabled' or 'ID verification.' You can write something like:

"I validated my documents successfully, but I am not able to work on my account even after the process was shown as successful. I would be grateful if you could please take a look at my issue and assist me with this."

Also, the way you're writing tickets is very unprofessional and I am sure Fiverr does not want unprofessional sellers on its platform (since the market is overcrowded). Based on the way you're writing your tickets, you may never be able to start selling on Fiverr. Be professional, increase the length of your message, start with "Dear Customer Support" and end with "Best regards".

I did with requested a new ticket without saying any DISABLED or VERIFICATION but still it market as SOLVED, i am LEVEL 2 seller and working on fiverr from 2020 and completed around 350 orders and have permanent clients and i didnt broke any fiverr poilicy ever. 

• Like 2