It feels like summer! πŸ–οΈπŸŒž

Kesha

From sunshine to pool parties and cookouts, there are certain things you just can’t spell summer without.

What are some of your favorite summertime traditions or pleasures that never fail to make the season feel just right?

For me, it’s my annual summer dress haul! I wear lots of blacks and neutrals in the fall and winter, so when summer comes around, I always get the urge to splurge on a few new colorful and flowy summer frocks.

What about you?

• Like 10

Love your post! Totally agree that summer just begs for some bright and breezy dresses. I always find myself gravitating towards lighter fabrics and bolder colors when the weather heats up.

What are your favorite places to shop for summer dresses? I'm always on the lookout for new stores to try!

Besides the outfit refresh, what are some other summer traditions you can't wait for? For me, it's all about spending evenings outside with friends and family, maybe with some refreshing iced tea in hand.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kesha said:

pleasures that never fail to make the season feel just right?

Taking 1 or 2 baths per week with cold water, haha! For me, who always takes baths with hot water even in summer (due to a medical condition), nothing can be more pleasurable than this.Β 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, lalitsdmittal said:

It's scalding in India in summer, the temperature goes to near Celsius. I like to be in my room with my lovely working setup andΒ air conditioner.

Yes, no summer is complete without the air conditioner!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Taking 1 or 2 baths per week with cold water, haha! For me, who always takes baths with hot water even in summer (due to a medical condition), nothing can be more pleasurable than this.Β 

That sounds so COOL (no pun intended). lol

• Like 3

It's refreshing to have a different topic on the Forum. Summer brings a lot of sufferings, but I've some fascinating issues to discuss. Mangoes, jackfruits and many other tasty, juicy fruits are more widely available in our country during the summer season. These fruits have an amazing taste and aroma. And as for clothing, our country has pure cotton clothing that is quite comfortable. These outfits are made in the early summer. Annoying partner load shedding takes place at the start of the summer.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, uchihashahin01 said:

Love your post! Totally agree that summer just begs for some bright and breezy dresses. I always find myself gravitating towards lighter fabrics and bolder colors when the weather heats up.

What are your favorite places to shop for summer dresses? I'm always on the lookout for new stores to try!

Besides the outfit refresh, what are some other summer traditions you can't wait for? For me, it's all about spending evenings outside with friends and family, maybe with some refreshing iced tea in hand.

Sipping iced to while hanging with friends and family? Now that's a summer dreamΒ πŸ’šπŸ€—

15 minutes ago, seo_sharminrt said:

It's refreshing to have a different topic on the Forum. Summer brings a lot of sufferings, but I've some fascinating issues to discuss. Mangoes, jackfruits and many other tasty, juicy fruits are more widely available in our country during the summer season. These fruits have an amazing taste and aroma. And as for clothing, our country has pure cotton clothing that is quite comfortable. These outfits are made in the early summer. Annoying partner load shedding takes place at the start of the summer.

Thanks for sharing! I am sorry to hear of some of the suffering and inconveniences that happens for you in the summer.

You named one of my favorite fruits: mangoes. I hope with those delicious fruits you can still have a SWEET summer 2024!

• Like 4