First job offer

Hi there--I just opened shop and got my first job offer, and I realized I wasn't sure how to proceed . . .
When someone contacts you, do you immediately create an offer, taking into consideration what the job offer entails, and then negotiate?
I couldn't get through to Customer Service because I only use gmail and do not have another account. 
At any rate, before I could figure it out, the buyer said he wanted to contact me through my outside email and that I would be paid outside of Fiverr, so I told him that was against the Terms of Service. Any way to report buyer "palchikbrdl" to Fiverr?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

• Like 4

Hi Rob, welcome to Fiverr! When a buyer contacts you, discuss the project details first, then create a custom offer based on the agreement. You're right to keep communications and payments within Fiverr. To report the buyer, go to their profile and click "Report." For more help, use Fiverr's support page. Good luck!

• Like 4

They are all Scammers. They reach out to you through various process. Sometimes they will message you as fiverr support😀 to verify your bank/card information. Sometimes they want your email. Sometimes to join to Telegram. 

• Like 4