Can I submit a Google drive link as an order submission?

aichan01

Question

Hi everyone! I wanted to ask if submitting a Google drive link as a final submission for the order is allowed. I'm a digital illustrator so sometimes there are multiple illustrations that I have to submit. My recent client told me to upload everything on a drive folder and submit the link. They said it'll be easier for them to keep track of things that way. I wanted to confirm first if that's an okay thing to do. I did search online but I couldn't find a definite answer. 

Thank you!

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, aichan01 said:

Hi everyone! I wanted to ask if submitting a Google drive link as a final submission for the order is allowed.

Hi too

wetransfer seems a better option for you. Just create its link and submit it to your buyer. 

• Like 2
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, aichan01 said:

I wanted to ask if submitting a Google drive link as a final submission for the order is allowed.

At first, I was worried about this too, because one of my clients wanted the photos delivered via WeTransfer. Then I talk to the Fiverr support team. They suggest DropBox and Media Fire as a third-party file-sharing service.SS.jpg.7f58bc95b7d10922af50abca2cc405db.jpg

• Like 2